Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 10:00 PM   #111
btvs
Gifted

btvs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

haha I know me too! I really do need more nice people in my life. Well I am going to get to bed, maybe I will chat with you tomorrow! It was nice talking to you btw! good night! If it is night by you lol.
btvs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2008, 10:02 PM   #112
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

Yes---I need a moderator to follow me around everyday and fight off all the mean people leaving there little blue note right on the rude people's faces saying NO NO NO that is NOT allowed! lol

---------- i <3 webkinz! added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Good night btvs!

Last edited by LilyRose; 04-07-2008 at 10:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 11:25 PM   #113
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

You are 100% correct. I don't see why post count, gifts, and that other stuff really matter....It doesn't say you are a better person, that's your smarter, or anything . I would rather have less posts that are longer and more helpful, than to have alot of posts that say "OMG", "cool" or other fluff. Gosh, I could make a book out of fluff posts! An example is one of the members that make a difference: Admin. Yeah that user only has less than 10 posts but that person helped make the complicated WIGEV, is an administrator, and make all the difference in WI. So let's make bigger, better, more informative posts, and not care how much of something, it's the thought in the post that counts! Take care, everyone, and may God bless you.

Have an awesome day!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 06:49 AM   #114
Webkinzluver34
Gifted

kwingzluver will become famous soon enough

True very true thanks for pointing that out I really like that you helped many WI members just from this one thread. Like some people say a little spark can start a huge fire. You are like the spark on this thread and we are the other sparks that help the fire soon it could spread over WI and there would be many of those posts left.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:46 AM   #115
wildlife625
Gift Guru

colorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to all

Just like Spinda said, 10 years from now, will your new boss really care if you had 10,000 posts on webkinz insider? Mostly likely, they'll just think you have waaaay too much time on you hands.There is no real life trophy for getting 5 stars. If there is, I'd like to see it. Personally, I think they (staff) should increase the minimum character limit to something like 30 characters. Oh no! I squirrel in the Bird feeder! Get out squirly!! Okay, squirrel is gone. I don't look at my post count very often. I wanted to get to 1,000 posts and I did. Now it's just like, it's there. When some people (maybe, not sure) see post numbers that are high, Like Darby's or Amber's, they think that they are sooo cool and maybe they'll even look up to them. But honestly, What they are a former convict or maybe they enjoy running over squirrels,(guys, I'm just using you as a n example, you guys are awesome and I would never think that) then would you want to look up to them? I mean I doubt that, seeing how we are on Webkinz Insider, one of the friendliest places on the net but you never know who's behind that computer screen.

Last edited by colorforme1; 04-08-2008 at 07:50 AM..
colorforme1 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 07:51 AM   #116
ttpike
Gift Trainee
Jfk rowling is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree

Myself acted like that so I can get gifted, but I realized that the mods don't even look at the place where you post to become a gift trainee anymore, so I finally gave up on it.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:56 AM   #117
Webkinz :)
danseurai is on a distinguished road

Thank you for starting this thread. It's good to let people know what's expected of them, or to give them a nudge, so to speak. Everybody here has really good points!

I also don't give or "get" rep points--don't know what they do, or what they're for, and the only reason I'm posting is to eventually be considered for the gift exchange (I read more than I write). That said, I do expect my posts to be informative, useful, or at least well-written!
Old 04-08-2008, 03:16 PM   #118
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Great ideas everybody...I love reading all of this very positive stuff!
Old 04-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #119
wildlife625
Gift Guru

colorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to all

I have to agree with i <3 webkinz, The post are very positive and meaningful. I makes me warm and fuzzy on the inside, wait no that's just cause I'm hungry, but it does make me feel good seeing all these nice things posted, all make sense and have a good meaning.
colorforme1 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 05:31 PM   #120
Gift Guru

I love how everyone has chipped in and REALLY posted some awesome points too! It gives me that feeling in my stomach too...but then again I am hungry too! lol
Closed

Tags
excellent!-hayley, good thinking.