Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 09:27 PM   #101
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

I totally understand what you mean! It seems like quite a few people just post whatever in order to get their "Rainbow Stars" and even though they sure are pretty, what's the point in having them if you didn't exactly earn them? I say sloooooooow down because if you help out a lot of people, you get the reward of just feeling good inside and hey, why not throw in those cute little stars while your at it? Its not a race and this site would be so much more helpful if everyones posts were rich with helpfulness (Yes, I did just type helpfulness) and well thought out.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #102
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider--Quality over Quanitiy--Please read this now to understand what the true meaning of WI is and distinguish between what is not the true meaning of the site!

Thank you for the great point!!!!
I hope more people will come to understand!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 09:42 PM   #103
btvs
Gifted

btvs is on a distinguished road

I am happy that someone feels the same. I come on WI to meet new people, to get away from my real life, to even ask for advise with my real life. There are so many nice and caring people on here that it just makes it a place were I can come and just be me. No one judges me well some rude people do, but other then them eveyone on here is so accepting and understanding. I just hope it never ever becomes competitive like you said. Great thread!
btvs is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 09:48 PM   #104
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Sadly it already is becoming competive...and can't just brush it aside and say "kids will be kids" or "people will be people" because what about a post count should really be competive? lol
Old 04-07-2008, 09:51 PM   #105
btvs
Gifted

lol yeah that is true! i dont even care about my post counts sure like you said it would be nice to have the nice pretty rainbow stars but its too many posts and even if I did it would still take forever and plus I would be even more lonely then I already am. Not that you needed to know that lol but hey like you said its a place to talk about your life lol.
btvs is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 09:54 PM   #106
Gift Guru

LOL, I agree! In real life people just are not as nice and kind as they are here....I really do understand what you are saying!
Old 04-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #107
btvs
Gifted

They really arent but arent we all real life people lol its weird how everyone is so nice on here but then in real life they are mean and selfish.
btvs is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 09:58 PM   #108
Gift Guru

I wonder all the time why these people do not live next door to me! I need more nice people in my life to actually just be nice for a change.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #109
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by btvs
They really arent but arent we all real life people lol its weird how everyone is so nice on here but then in real life they are mean and selfish.

I think that's because in real life, we don't have moderators!

Maybe fairlyoddmom will adopt me???

And I do agree with you, btvs: WI is definitely a place we can all feel accepted. Great people here.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 10:00 PM   #110
smrtiegurl101

Very good points there! I hope this helps WI members! it sure helped me!
Closed

Tags
excellent!-hayley, good thinking.