Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2007, 04:51 PM   #21
buttergirl
Webkinz :)

buttergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Trouble naming rooms? Try this.

View Post Originally Posted by wifan
Wow. At least they replied.
Yeah, but it was a very long reply, I summed it up!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2007, 04:53 PM   #22
cmihran is on a distinguished road

AWESOME! Rep for you!
Old 11-26-2007, 07:04 PM   #23
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, it worked when I tried to change the room name I had from bear cave to the bears lair. But I haven't gotten it to work since.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:36 AM   #24

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by yummee2
I got this idea from a very good friend of mine on another Website. I have tried it once and it has worked, but I cannot and will not guarantee that it will solve all of your problems! Still, its worth a try. Please post and let me know if it works for you.

She says "i've been trying something over the last few days re changing my room names & have had mostly success.
1) work out what the rooms are you want to change & where they are,
2) log out then log back in & go straight to the map & click rename then type in the new name without going into that room,
3) click the next room you want to change & when it loads....again don't go in there or take the map off the screen , just rename it.
4) if you make the mistake of actually going into a room instead of just clicking "rename", it will put the computer back to its usual silly mode so:
5) log out then log back in, sometimes this won't work for a 2nd time but if you log out & stay out for a while ie maybe 1/2 hr then try again it may work.

I've been playing with all of this for days & don't know if i'm just lucky all the time but if I try it any other way I keep getting the message i've used dots n dashes or words not allowed.
hope this helps some of you"

Good luck!

I just re-named a room using the above advice with a little twist...

I decided which room I wanted to change. I put my bear to bed. Logged out. Logged back in; Webkins Newz apeared; pulled up THINGS TO DO; clicked My Room; waited for bear to wake up & blow a kiss, etc.; clicked MAP; clicked RENAME; clicked on the room I wanted to rename; Typed the new name; clicked the green check mark. The name changed! (It still won't let me use Christmas even though they sell 'Christmas Trees!')
Only tried it once...Good Luck.

Went to another account; followed the rules exactly...Changed 2 rooms!

Last edited by telogiatrisha; 12-10-2007 at 10:51 AM.. Reason: Double Checked!
Old 12-10-2007, 11:24 AM   #25
makkie98
Gifted

makkie98 is on a distinguished road

i did as told and had great luck changed my new webkinz gorilla that i adopted yesterday. the room said gorilla and i named it timber. i had great luck. i tried another room and it didn't let me. i will try later in 1/2 in hour like it says. i spoke with ganz this morning and they are still working on the system. the lady said just to name them by the animal name for now. good luck. makkie98.
makkie98 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2007, 11:55 AM   #26
Gifted

noozle4me is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope it works, it wouldn't even let me name a room Atlantis! Come on, isn't that a room theme after all?
Old 12-10-2007, 12:33 PM   #27
Gift Guru

oulala16 is just really niceoulala16 is just really nice

Oh thank you so much, so this will help when it says that word is not allowed and stuff like that because I can't name any of my new rooms what I want to. I will try this thanks again
Old 12-16-2007, 04:22 PM   #28
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I'm finding by combining everybody's advice I am getting it to work SOME of the time.
It doesn't work every time though...and all the logging in and out seems so time consuming.
I just wish that they would fix this silly glitch.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:28 PM   #29
eharres

sassykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks cuz i have so much truble nameing rooms
Old 12-24-2007, 10:11 AM   #30
TLB1977
wbknzlvr30 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is so frustrating. None of those options are working for me. So now I don't know what to do. I wish they would get it fixed. I wonder if Ganz even knows about the problem? Well I'll just have to hope they get it fixed soon!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Closed