Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 02:22 PM   #1
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Trouble naming rooms? Try this.

I got this idea from a very good friend of mine on another Website. I have tried it once and it has worked, but I cannot and will not guarantee that it will solve all of your problems! Still, its worth a try. Please post and let me know if it works for you.

She says "i've been trying something over the last few days re changing my room names & have had mostly success.
1) work out what the rooms are you want to change & where they are,
2) log out then log back in & go straight to the map & click rename then type in the new name without going into that room,
3) click the next room you want to change & when it loads....again don't go in there or take the map off the screen , just rename it.
4) if you make the mistake of actually going into a room instead of just clicking "rename", it will put the computer back to its usual silly mode so:
5) log out then log back in, sometimes this won't work for a 2nd time but if you log out & stay out for a while ie maybe 1/2 hr then try again it may work.

I've been playing with all of this for days & don't know if i'm just lucky all the time but if I try it any other way I keep getting the message i've used dots n dashes or words not allowed.
hope this helps some of you"

Good luck!

Last edited by yummee2; 11-25-2007 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: some confusion
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2007, 02:25 PM   #2
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Trouble naming rooms? Try this.

I can't wait to try this! It sounds
awesome. Thanks so much for posting
and I'll be sure to let you know how it
all works out.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 02:41 PM   #3
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

Cool thanks alot (rep for you)
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 02:44 PM   #4
Gifted

skatesformula4 is on a distinguished road

im so confused about what your trying to say
Old 11-25-2007, 02:44 PM   #5
Nikki11995

I am really lost!
Old 11-25-2007, 02:46 PM   #6
Call me Boss-T
Gifted

Bostie Luver has a spectacular aura about

Do what??????????
Old 11-25-2007, 03:19 PM   #7
bananasRus

View Post Originally Posted by yummee2
I got this idea from a very good friend of mine on another Website. I have tried it once and it has worked, but I cannot and will not guarantee that it will solve all of your problems! Still, its worth a try. Please post and let me know if it works for you.

She says "i've been trying something over the last few days re changing my room names & have had mostly success.
work out what the rooms are you want to change & where they are, log out then log back in & go straight to the map & click rename then type in the new name without going into that room, click the next room you want to change & when it loads....again don't go in there or take the map off the screen , just rename it.
if you go into a room (except the very 1st time you click "go to my room" )it puts a stop to it all, if this happens log out then log back in, sometimes this won't work for a 2nd time but if you log out & stay out for a while ie maybe 1/2 hr then try again it may work.
I've been playing with all of this for days & don't know if i'm just lucky all the time but if I try it any other way I keep getting the message i've used dots n dashes or words not allowed.
hope this helps some of you"

Good luck!
why is"if this happens log out then log back in" a different color???
Old 11-25-2007, 03:20 PM   #8
kibbles215
Webkinz :)

JSwebster is on a distinguished road

I tried it but i didnt work for me
JSwebster is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 03:34 PM   #9
Baby252

Thank you so much for posting this! Rep. point!
Old 11-25-2007, 03:38 PM   #10
toripeanut
Webkinz :)
torixxpeanut is an unknown quantity at this point

u confused me
Closed