Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

PocketAces27 is on a distinguished road

Default Trouble loading Academy

I can load it up fine on my PC but my daughter can't. She clicks one of them, then on Try out and then when she click on the button to start, she does not get the pop up with instructions. Anyone else have that issue?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2007, 07:09 PM   #2
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Trouble loading Academy

Well, I can not say that I have had that problem yet, but before, even though I was able to log on, I couldn't access the academy or the WShop I took a break though and it worked eventually I would suggest (although it has to be frustrating) just waiting for now. If you still have this issue tomorrow, I would suggest emailing ganz at support@webkinz.com I hope it works out!
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 10-05-2007, 07:11 PM   #3
Baby252

Nope sorry it works for me
Old 10-05-2007, 07:11 PM   #4
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

Thanks. What is weird is I am sitting next to her on my account on one pc and she is one her pc next to me and I can do it and she can't, but if I log out and log in on her PC it won't work. The only difference is that my PC is newer and is running XP Service Pack 2 and she is running just XP.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:17 PM   #5
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

I would try having her log in and try from your pc You may also want to try restaring hers and/or clearing her cache Often times that will work and I believe it is worth a try I know that when I could access it, I closed the webkinz homepage and restarted my internet. That ended up doing the trick
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 10-06-2007, 12:48 PM   #6
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

None of that worked. I even re-installed Adobe Flash and updated all the drivers. Oh well.
Closed