Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2007, 12:30 AM   #1
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

Default Trouble getting into WW...

Anyone else having loading problems???

I log in and I get the W loading.... but it won't go beyond that. I've cleared the cookies and the cache to no effect. Any other suggestions???
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2007, 12:31 AM   #2
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Trouble getting into WW...

i did, but just went to another website and came back....then it let me on. Good luck.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:32 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

carmelita is on a distinguished road

oh, thatz happened to me b4. i had to either shut mi computer down and wait a couple of minutes to get back on or sumtimz itz juts lik that once and u have to just exit out of internet explorfer and then get back on jsut lik that. if that duznt work u could contact webkinz world manager but rite now mine seems to b working. im srry about tht but there nothing much to miss rite now, no exlcusves or todayz activities so i hope everything goez ok
Old 12-24-2007, 12:35 AM   #4
Gifted

I know... just worried I won't be able to get on when I need to. I've already tried exiting Safari (I have a Mac) and it didn't help. But I haven't tried rebooting the computer... I'll try that, thanks.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:45 AM   #5
Lizgirl30
Gifted

Lizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to behold

It's been happening to me a lot lately too. It happened a couple of hours ago and I kept logging out and logging back in. Finally I just restarted my computer and it worked. It's so frustrating, isn't it!
Lizgirl30 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2007, 12:49 AM   #6
Chippewashere (not)
Banned
AshleyL will become famous soon enough

Nope, but I was all morning.
Old 12-24-2007, 03:16 AM   #7
Gifted

I still can't get it to work... I even updated my system in the hopes that'd do something. I still can't seem to get in... it just sits there at the W saying "loading" it's very frustrating!!! I figured now, in the middle of the night would be good time to try again.... but nope, I can't get in.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:02 AM   #8
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't had a problem...I just signed on again to double check. by updating ur system, do u mean u cleaned ur cache'? That usually works for me
Trouble is offline Female
Old 12-24-2007, 05:24 AM   #9
hockeygranma is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally got in and then my dock was empty, says 0 items, don't know what's up.
Old 12-24-2007, 06:30 AM   #10

jaidanbear is an unknown quantity at this point

In my experience so far, when I have trouble logging in, there is some sort of site maintenance going on. Sometimes, I even notice what was fixed (or broken in some cases). Also, not all accounts are affected, since at times, I can log in one account, but not the other.
Closed