Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 07:12 PM   #81
est of Weird.
Webkinz :)

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Translator optional.

That's happened to me before too, but it didn't translate it. It was just kept the same. I think it's an awesome idea, though! We should be able to have the translator as an option.
stargazer1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #82
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

That's actually kind of funny, what it translated. I get a good laugh out of some of the things it comes up with, but this is an awesome idea. Great thinking.
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 09:12 PM   #83

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by lulabell1219
That's actually kind of funny, what it translated. I get a good laugh out of some of the things it comes up with, but this is an awesome idea. Great thinking.
Yeah, mots of the time it's funny.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 09:22 PM   #84
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree. It's a nice option to have, but it should definitely be optional.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 06:30 AM   #85
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I really think this is a great idea! I have had people visit my profile and ask me what I wrote (or even to go and modify it if it was in the games area). It is rather annoying.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2010, 08:04 PM   #86

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

It really bugs me too(:

Last edited by miss sherbert; 07-14-2010 at 08:06 PM..
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 08:47 PM   #87
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

haha this week i sit on pets!!! haha! anyways yah i agree it's getting annoying
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 09:44 PM   #88

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I agree! It is always annoying me!
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 07-18-2010, 10:21 PM   #89
ForeverCandT

Josie. is on a distinguished road

Agreed....100%...! I ure hope WI staff ca figure out a way for this to happen...it is really annoying..! :/ But sometimes is funny.But mstl just confusing and hard to understand..!

-Josie.
Josie. is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 11:15 PM   #90
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

This is a long thread, and I think that some of you have missed reading the answers to the translator problem, so here they are again:

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
You can force the system to not translate your text by using [ notranslate ] text to not translate [ /notranslate ] (with the spaces removed)

I'm sorry that many of you find it annoying and in your way, but think of the people who can't read English and what the system does for them... It allows them to read anything you are typing in English in their own native language, allows them to respond in their native language which it'll auto-translate back to you so you can communicate with one another.. I think it's pretty cool.
View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Also, if you go to "Edit Your Details" and select "English" as your primary language, the system is more likely to trust that what you are writing is, in fact, English
View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Thanks Justin, I just checked and I had not selected a language before. Now I'm set to English.

OK everyone, we now have the cure for this problem!
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, my tag not 4 u, rylee hearts glitter, sierra ♥ jason, ty agrees!