Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #61
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

Default [langtitle=fr]Re: Translator optional.[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]Parfois, par exemple, le translateur est tres utile. Comme tout les programmes d'ordinateur, il a ses difficultés. Mais pour ceux qui n'ont pas l'anglais comme leur premier langue, il est nécéssaire.

Il faut juste travailler avec les problèmes.[/lang]
jenga_jane is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2010, 09:09 PM   #62
Rainbow_Bacon
Webkinz :)

Ilovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to all

Default Re: Translator optional.

I think the translator's funny.

For some reason it doesn't ever work for me, not when I try, and not when I don't.....
Ilovepotatoes is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 12:11 AM   #63
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Also, if you go to "Edit Your Details" and select "English" as your primary language, the system is more likely to trust that what you are writing is, in fact, English
Thanks Justin, I just checked and I had not selected a language before. Now I'm set to English.

OK everyone, we now have the cure for this problem!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 08:06 AM   #64
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

Yay,a cure! -points at my signature-
When I'm roleplaying, it usually comes out in French.
I say Yush instead of yes and stuff like that, so the translator making it weird really annoyed me.xD
Good idea,but now we have a cure.:3
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 08:42 AM   #65
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Also, if you go to "Edit Your Details" and select "English" as your primary language, the system is more likely to trust that what you are writing is, in fact, English
Oh cool! I hadn't thought of doing that. Thanks Justin!
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 12:12 PM   #66
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I haven't had any problems, but I did the above with curiosity about its effects... Now, I tried to get rid of it and I can't...

I just don't like the English flag on my profile.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 06-30-2010, 12:49 PM   #67
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I have found it somewhat annoying, too. It's still there if you are typing in English, and it sometimes randomly translates, making sentences strange. The other day, I said hello to a WI member named Sana. It translated, and it came out "Hello there."
wowewe is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 04:03 PM   #68
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

I think that the translator is a great way for those who don't speak English to interact with those who do speak English. If you want to see the original post you can always press the arrow pointing down and it will show what was posted before. It is a very useful tool, and I'm sure we can make some sacrifices.
Syd! is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 05:45 PM   #69
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Thanks Justin, I just checked and I had not selected a language before. Now I'm set to English.

OK everyone, we now have the cure for this problem!
yay! i'll have to go do that now.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 05:46 PM   #70
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I haven't had any problems, but I did the above with curiosity about its effects... Now, I tried to get rid of it and I can't...

I just don't like the English flag on my profile.
i agree. i don't really like the look of the english flag.
AsH xO is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, my tag not 4 u, rylee hearts glitter, sierra ♥ jason, ty agrees!