Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 01:51 PM   #21
Banned
erikann is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Trading Card Prizes qty?

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
yesh they do! but more importantly, they need to make it so we can TRADE the individual virtual cards after we get say 4 dups. and if you fill the book multiple times, you SHOULD get multiple prizes. yea!
I agree, at least if we could get a prize for each time we complete a set it would make it easier to swallow the fact that you have to spend 1,000.00+ to get a window.

I wrote them and let them know this awhile back hopefully everyone will write them with the odea of letting us have as many prizes as we collect sets for as in the crown. I also think in the forest it should be same way if you collect 2 sets of virtual charms you should be able to get 2 prizes.

So please everyone write them and let them know what you want.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2007, 01:57 PM   #22
Gift Guru

kinzcash addict is just really nicekinzcash addict is just really nice

bearsy.....e-mail me and I will send you the link for buy it now...10 codes for $5
someone on her once posted that they needed one doodles card for the window...they opened over 2 boxes for one card and STILL did not get it!!!!!!!
here is my hint...put the codes in... get like 10 VC packs and open them all in a row in your room...it is more likely you will get your missing cards that way then a pack here and a pack there....
Old 10-10-2007, 11:44 PM   #23
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

i tried that. it didnt work. not one doodlez card tonight, not one. and all the prizes were junk, too.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 10-10-2007, 11:53 PM   #24
Cheerbaby4
Gifted

Susie Q has a spectacular aura about

I opened 25 one time and 17 another at the same time and still didn't get the 4 doodle cards I need
Old 10-11-2007, 12:11 AM   #25
Gifted

Tibbyrox is an unknown quantity at this point

How about if you get the full set in the binder - all four prizes, you send the binder to another account, and purchase another binder - at least that way you can start over (if your willing to go through that again!!)
Old 10-11-2007, 01:13 AM   #26
jms
Gift Guru

jms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Tibbyrox
How about if you get the full set in the binder - all four prizes, you send the binder to another account, and purchase another binder - at least that way you can start over (if your willing to go through that again!!)
You can't do that. If you send the binder away, the cards don't go with it. The binder is like the gem hunt box--it just physiacally shows you what cards you have--the cards are electronically in your account. If you sent the binder to someone, when they opened it, they would see their cards, not yours.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:36 AM   #27
Banned
erikann is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Tibbyrox
I had bought 2 books to see if I could put them in different rooms and get 2 sets but it did not work so I tried to send my extrz book to someone and it said that item could not be sent. So unless they changed that the last few days you cannot even send the book.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:31 AM   #28
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

After probably 5 boxes of cards I am STILL ONE doodlez card (Goober) away from the window and silver trophy. It is SO frustrating. I have gotten some cool stuff from the cards and lots of money. BUT. . . I will NOT be into series 2 because it is SO hard to complete the set. I bet people here have 5 Goober's doodlez cards and I have the ones they need, ugh.
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 10-11-2007, 11:35 AM   #29
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

PocketAces27 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Disneymum
After probably 5 boxes of cards I am STILL ONE doodlez card (Goober) away from the window and silver trophy. It is SO frustrating. I have gotten some cool stuff from the cards and lots of money. BUT. . . I will NOT be into series 2 because it is SO hard to complete the set. I bet people here have 5 Goober's doodlez cards and I have the ones they need, ugh.
I am in the same boat, I have bought 20 sealed boxes and I still need One Curio Shop Card (#6) and the Goober Doodlez as well. I still have no idea why they did not let you TRADE the TRADING CARD online..makes no sense. I hope they do let you in Series 2.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:52 AM   #30
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Disneymum
oh look NO further! i've got OODLES of those! sick of seeing him, actually . bet you are all stocked up on dragons and arte!!
RedBear is offline Female
Closed