Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 11:40 AM   #11
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: Trading Card Prizes qty?

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
yesh they do! but more importantly, they need to make it so we can TRADE the individual virtual cards after we get say 4 dups. and if you fill the book multiple times, you SHOULD get multiple prizes. yea!
View Post Originally Posted by jms
I agree you should get more prizes with dups, but I don't think they weill ever make it so you can trade the cards. Yes, I get it, they're called trading cards--so you can trade the real cards, but from a for-proft standpoint, that would defeat the point. People could easily trade the cards to get the ones they needed, and then the prizes would become more easily obtainable, and people would purchase fewer...
i dont know abt that. if enough people (like myself) refuse to even start the series bc they know its TOO hard to complete, ganz might change it. that's why i suggested once you get say 4 of a card, you can then trade. it will still let them keep their profit and will also make it so people will still buy. i know that there are people who will buy no matter what but i'm not one of 'em due to limited funds.

i really NEED to stop spending $$ on trading cards and am unhappy that its taken over 8 boxes to get the TC Car, Trophy and Medieval TV. if it werent for the fact that i was trying to fill a binder for my elementary son school, i would have stopped ages ago. now that i know how the cards are set up, i refuse to start series 2 unless they change it. if we havent begun, i won't be disappointing my elementary student son. (yes, every child needs disappointment. this shouldnt be one of the things to disappoint. he'll have plenty of other things to make him sad in life -- i'm sure, dont we all?)

so, if they make changes to the structure of the virtual cards for series 2 -- i will buy them. if they don't, i wont. i wont even buy series 2 if they give out new cool prizes simply bc i dont want to end up with another binder that will never be filled. (i dont see us getting that kinzville window.) i'm sure that i'm not alone in how i will approach the series 2, either. while it is abt profit i think that they'll have a higher # of customers buying the cards but less repeat customers so it will even out.

p.s..... everyone, thanks for answering!
RedBear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2007, 12:02 PM   #12
Ask Please I have 2
Gift Guru

cajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to all

I agree with you about the trading after 4 duplicates. It so hard to get the prizes and I am tired of spending money but my kids want the car really bad. So guess what. I am buying more cards to make my kids happy. Not sure about starting the next series though. They make it too hard and expensive to get the prizes. We'll see what happens. Maybe if they would let you get duplicate prizes it wouldn't be so bad either.
cajungirlfriend is offline Female
Old 10-10-2007, 12:40 PM   #13
Gift Guru

kinzcash addict is just really nicekinzcash addict is just really nice

WELL..it should NOT be a glitch to get extrar!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by cajungirlfriend
I agree with you about the trading after 4 duplicates. It so hard to get the prizes and I am tired of spending money but my kids want the car really bad. So guess what. I am buying more cards to make my kids happy. Not sure about starting the next series though. They make it too hard and expensive to get the prizes. We'll see what happens. Maybe if they would let you get duplicate prizes it wouldn't be so bad either.
I just buy the tc codes off of ebay now..saves me a tonne of $$$$ I get them for 50cents eaxh for virtual pack codes.... and the shipping is FREE!!!

Last edited by kinzcash addict; 10-10-2007 at 12:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-10-2007, 12:46 PM   #14
ilovezoos
Gifted
ilovezoos is an unknown quantity at this point

i haven' bought any trading cards for a while. I'm tired of all the duplicates. So why waste my $$.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:46 PM   #15
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcash addict
WELL..it should NOT be a glitch to get extrar!!!!!!!!

I just buy the tc codes off of ebay now..saves me a tonne of $$$$ I get them for 50cents eaxh for virtual pack codes.... and the shipping is FREE!!!
i've looked for those and i cannot find them. is it 50cents per code?
Old 10-10-2007, 12:54 PM   #16
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I just noticed that ebay shut down an auction for virtual codes...

Quote:
Thank you for your bid on the following auction-style listing:

Item number: 260169136570
Title: 59 webkinz trading card feature codes + virtual pet

Unfortunately, eBay has removed this auction-style listing. All bids or offers on this listing have been canceled. Because the listing was ended, you no longer have any obligation to purchase this item.

Listings are removed for different reasons. For example:
- The way the item was listed may violate eBay policy.
- The sale of the item may be prohibited by eBay.
- The sale of the item may be prohibited by law.
- The removal may be part of a separate action taken by eBay that is unrelated to the listing itself.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:03 PM   #17
dancequeen343

I know this is kind of off topic but I am new and I don't know how to get a picture under my user name please help.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:06 PM   #18
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Uppies
I just noticed that ebay shut down an auction for virtual codes...
maybe that's bc it was the virtual pet, too? i know that you cannot "break into" someone's acct with just the trading card codes.

View Post Originally Posted by dancequeen343
I know this is kind of off topic but I am new and I don't know how to get a picture under my user name please help.
can't help you with that. instead, i flagged it so someone would come assist.

Last edited by RedBear; 10-10-2007 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-10-2007, 01:23 PM   #19
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I bet you are right about the ebay listing...it was for a trading card virtual pet code...the description does make it look like they were trading their acct though.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:43 PM   #20
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

i'm glad ebay shut it down. one should never take a virtual pet code -- that's what ganz told me.

oh i spoke with ganz today and it seems that EVERYTIME you call them, they check into your account before returning your call. i mentioned something abt all the pets we had and that we had a lot of money now (abt $8K) bc we got a bunch of TC codes and adopted. she said that she knew that already bc she looked and then explained that $8,000 wasn't much at all. well bummer! seems lots to me!
Closed