Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 10:12 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
delana2031 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Tournament Area

I can't seem to play in a Tournament more than once a day. I play one Tournament and everytime I go back to play again it says I'm already entered (check mark). Anyone else ever have that happen? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 10:15 PM   #2
I LOVE FIGURE SKATIN
Gifted

skateraholikk22 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Tournament Area

that happens to me too.. nd i have no clue how to fix it!!! i ususally log off for awhile.. and go back on later.... and then i can paly.. but i dont no how to fix it right away... sorry
Old 12-29-2007, 10:18 PM   #3
FabulousFurryFrkBros
Gifted

stuporg is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by delana2031
I can't seem to play in a Tournament more than once a day. I play one Tournament and everytime I go back to play again it says I'm already entered (check mark). Anyone else ever have that happen? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks!

I'd noticed that too but I thought maybe the tournament area was just slow in that time and not enough ppl were playing that game.

Also the results trophy that shows in the upper left to take you to your new results doesn't seem to be showing either.

And while I'm bringing up tourny issues, do the numbers showing "1/10", "17/30", etc actually mean anything? There are times I'll go into a tourny marked "7/10" say, and after I'm done, I get the checkmark next to it as expected, but then it's marked "2/10" or some such. Is that the number of players needed to finish the tourny?

StuporG
Old 12-29-2007, 10:24 PM   #4
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by stuporg
And while I'm bringing up tourny issues, do the numbers showing "1/10", "17/30", etc actually mean anything? There are times I'll go into a tourny marked "7/10" say, and after I'm done, I get the checkmark next to it as expected, but then it's marked "2/10" or some such. Is that the number of players needed to finish the tourny?

StuporG
The second number is the number of folks that can enter the tournament. The first number shows how many people have entered so far (in that round)

I'm having the same problem btw.

---------- thecowgurl added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

It used to work correctly. You'd get a little flashing shield at the top of the page. If you click it, it gives you your results meaning the tournament is over and you can enter another one.

Last edited by thecowgurl; 12-29-2007 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-30-2007, 01:39 AM   #5
Gifted

kscoot is on a distinguished road

I'm having the same problem. At least the employment office is fixed!
Old 12-30-2007, 02:05 AM   #6
gmaskis
Gifted

gmaskis is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that what happens is like this...
Say the numbers are 7/10 - that means 7 have joined the tournament of 10 - By the time you get yours done - That tournament was filled up and another one has started but someone from your own tournament has not finished yet - so no results until they are all done and can't join in another until that one is complete. That is just my theory from playing it...
Old 12-30-2007, 03:08 AM   #7
toriphilly
Gifted
toriphilly is on a distinguished road

Has anyone talked to Ganz about this? It is happening to me as well. It is very frustrating.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:42 AM   #8
TootieFrootie

Hmm..
I haven't played in the Tournament Arena since all the glitches happened. (I usually play in the Arcade)
I bet it will be fixed soon.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:31 AM   #9
wifan

View Post Originally Posted by TootieFrootie
Hmm..
I haven't played in the Tournament Arena since all the glitches happened. (I usually play in the Arcade)
I bet it will be fixed soon.
I play in the arcade more than in the TA.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:06 AM   #10
FabulousFurryFrkBros
Gifted

stuporg is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by thecowgurl
...You'd get a little flashing shield at the top of the page. If you click it, it gives you your results meaning the tournament is over and you can enter another one.
Right, that's what I meant but didn't know what to call it. I haven't seen the shield to click on since the "Christmas Incident" but when I go into the game the results are there to view.

Just annoying if you're one that bounces around a bunch of games while waiting for the other results to come in...

StuporG
Closed