Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 07:55 PM   #11
MadTVstewart

Default Re: Too Many Threads With the Same Purpose...

I totally agree "repeat" threads only clog up the boards. I mean people should remember the color rule and to be nice, but 7 threads for it?!?
Also I'm tired of in Open Mike and Pollz people will make A MILLION about the same thing (examples are Twilight and ocassionally but not as often JB)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #12
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

I agree with you half way,my other half is with this:

Soem users create the thread because on the front page,they have NOT spotted another thread alike,Take me for an example,oh and aslo,some users think I user JUST created that thread,but they created a LONG TIME ago,so theyre were maybe only like 2 threads like that.Can you please try and understand?My thread 'Things you say may hurt' was created like WAYYY before this month...a LONG TIME AGO..I promise....so around that time,I hadn't seen much...I don't even think I did.

Does anyone agree with me?
Miafire is offline Male
Old 01-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #13
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I agree. I think people on WI are able to see if there are any current topics on the same subject.

AS A REMINDER: When you create a thread, it will list threads with smiliar titles.
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 09:58 PM   #14
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I had a theard with alot of reminders and it got deleted and I PM a mod and she said that there was too many reminder threads that it backs up there system.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 12:51 PM   #15
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I agree, these threads are mostly rep-fishing. I never give these thread rep.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 12:58 PM   #16
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

(I wanted to post a thread like this but I was afraid someone would yell at me to "practise what I preach" )

So thanks for posting it. These BE NICE threads are SOOOOO anoying! Omygosh! Sorry, but I strongly agree
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #17
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by pupso98
just letting you know, I don't think purple text is used for staff. but good thinking but it is good to have lots of ppl reminding others what NOT to do.
No, it's for the Gift Coaches, (I think thats part of the 'staff')

---------- Lyssa45 added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
I agree with you half way,my other half is with this:

Soem users create the thread because on the front page,they have NOT spotted another thread alike,Take me for an example,oh and aslo,some users think I user JUST created that thread,but they created a LONG TIME ago,so theyre were maybe only like 2 threads like that.Can you please try and understand?My thread 'Things you say may hurt' was created like WAYYY before this month...a LONG TIME AGO..I promise....so around that time,I hadn't seen much...I don't even think I did.

Does anyone agree with me?
Right, I agree with you, as well.

---------- Lyssa45 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Thanks everyone!!

Last edited by Lyssa45; 01-22-2009 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 04:03 PM   #18
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Thank you Lyssa for agreeing.
Miafire is offline Male
Old 01-22-2009, 04:06 PM   #19
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

example:
Quote:
don't type in red or blue it's not allowed.
please don't use white yellow or lime green text.
be nice.
blahh balhh
i agree 100% :]
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 04:20 PM   #20
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by xKittyKinz13x
example:

i agree 100% :]
Exactly. Even though they mean well...it doesn't have to be repeated millions of times.
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Closed