Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2008, 05:54 PM   #81
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Too Many Threads Closed Just Because... [please read]

View Post Originally Posted by MeagLeigh
I agree no fights but sometiems it is UNFAIR for the people who started the thread and might not have been in the fight and all but.....i guess there can be acceptions??....They closed my threadbecause nobody posted on it for 12 or 13 days i was o mad because its not my fault that nobody was posting on my thread.... but i got over it i guess....I am all for NOOOOOO fighting but there is no reason for closing threads that nobody is posting on i mean COME ON! If you took the time to read this let me know! bECAUSE I JUST DONT THINK THAT it is so fair to close all of these threads that people use!!! I have been a member since April 2007 and i loved this and they never closed my threads when they werent typed on for 12 or 13 days at a time so i guess things changd but i still dont think that this was very fair......anywayz i agree NO FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
The reason your thread was closed it because the system automatically closes it.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2008, 06:00 PM   #82
wifan

View Post Originally Posted by hollistergurl95
I totally agree. I notice it all the time.
Thank you so much for posting this, wifan
♥I wish all the WI members were as nice as you♥

-Hollistergurl
Aw, thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by Baltimore Colts
I Agree And Its About 4 And A Half Million You Can Check That Near The Place Where It Says What Users Are On
I know.
View Post Originally Posted by MeagLeigh
I agree no fights but sometiems it is UNFAIR for the people who started the thread and might not have been in the fight and all but.....i guess there can be acceptions??....They closed my threadbecause nobody posted on it for 12 or 13 days i was o mad because its not my fault that nobody was posting on my thread.... but i got over it i guess....I am all for NOOOOOO fighting but there is no reason for closing threads that nobody is posting on i mean COME ON! If you took the time to read this let me know! bECAUSE I JUST DONT THINK THAT it is so fair to close all of these threads that people use!!! I have been a member since April 2007 and i loved this and they never closed my threads when they werent typed on for 12 or 13 days at a time so i guess things changd but i still dont think that this was very fair......anywayz i agree NO FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
It closes automatically if no one posts on it for 2 weeks.
View Post Originally Posted by iloveme668
I agree! EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING!!!!!
Yup.
View Post Originally Posted by midnite95
The reason your thread was closed it because the system automatically closes it.
Exactly.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:19 PM   #83
deeplatina30
Webkinz :)
foruican is an unknown quantity at this point

fighting never gets the point across
Old 03-07-2008, 01:15 AM   #84
wifan

Thanks everyone for posting !
Old 03-08-2008, 08:52 AM   #85
stephen629

stephen629 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Too Many Threads Closed Just Because... [please read]

Yea why can't everyone get along

Proud owner of 18 Webkinz.:husky::rdr::seal::pgn::turt::gor::ccat::gr::rac::luvfrog::sch:: pig:
Old 03-21-2008, 11:23 AM   #86
stephen629

stephen629 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really dont want this one to close!
Old 03-21-2008, 01:57 PM   #87
Webkinznut505

Webkinznut5o5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't like how when someone says "Let's close a topic" they close it.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:09 PM   #88
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by wifan
Threads are getting just because of fights, bad language (you get the idea). This site has over 68,000 people. When I joined back in Oct. it was a perfect site nowadays all is fights and discussions. Please stop with the fighting and all that. Mods. need our help to make this better. With over 1 million posts who wouldn't get crazy?

Please don't make a fight.

I respect everyone's decisions... just don't make a fight.

~Wifan
Hi wifan!

I see this thread was started last month; I can't imagine how I missed it.

I joined this site in June or July, I think......and though I don't ever remember it being 'perfect'-----what is????----I do agree, there was probably less arguing.

In my opinion, I think the arguing is due to a lot of things: first, we simply have more members now. And with the increase in members, there is bound to be more of a diveristy in opinions.

Also, we have so many different age groups, sharing this forum, and different generations view things differently, so that is cause for a difference of opinion, as well.

I have to agree, as of lately, there has been a lot of arguing. and I'm guessing that's because so many people are frustrated with the glitches in WW. We're kind of all on edge, so we're 'turning on each other' once in awhile. It's more frustration, I think, than anything else.

I'm actually amazed how well we all get along, generally speaking.

And finally, I think the fighting and arguing tends to go in waves: When things are going well in WW, there seems to be less fighting......but when things are going badly..........That's when most of the very strong difference in opinions seem to emerge.

Hopefully, we'll be out of this cycle, soon, and back to being one happy family.

I think it's great you made this thread. We all need to be reminded that we are one community, united for one purpose: Our love for our Webbies, and our love for the game.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 02:29 AM   #89
wifan

Thanks everybody for posting.
Closed