Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 01:49 PM   #51
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Too Many Threads Closed Just Because... [please read]

Yes. I remember when I joined in July. It was less choatic back then. No offense to newer users. It was just less to deal with.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2008, 01:53 PM   #52

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Well, I haven't seen much rudeness to them yet...
Old 03-01-2008, 01:54 PM   #53
Clara5Belle
Webkinz :)

Clara5Belle is on a distinguished road

I completely agree with wifan. Although I have been part of a reason that a thread was closed before. I said that some of the High School Musical songs got annoying, and I should have apologized quickly when the thread starter told me that I was being rude about High School Musical. That was a big mistake, insulting that, and I apologize to all of those that I offended on that thread. I think that that was my only rude comment ever on a thread, and I've been careful to watch my wording since. I wasn't mean purposefully, and this thread was a great idea! I hope that that one post won't change other WI members view of me.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:57 PM   #54
wifan

View Post Originally Posted by skittlebug7
Yes. I remember when I joined in July. It was less choatic back then. No offense to newer users. It was just less to deal with.
Yup.
View Post Originally Posted by Macawmama
Well, I haven't seen much rudeness to them yet...
True... but it has happened at times.
View Post Originally Posted by Clara5Belle
I completely agree with wifan. Although I have been part of a reason that a thread was closed before. I said that some of the High School Musical songs got annoying, and I should have apologized quickly when the thread starter told me that I was being rude about High School Musical. That was a big mistake, insulting that, and I apologize to all of those that I offended on that thread. I think that that was my only rude comment ever on a thread, and I've been careful to watch my wording since. I wasn't mean purposefully, and this thread was a great idea! I hope that that one post won't change other WI members view of me.
Thanks for agreeing. Everyone has their own opinion. And that was yours doesn't sound rude to me... just depends on the person, I guess.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:00 PM   #55
Gifted
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

I agree with you completly. Thanks to cherry for the next idea: How many people impersonate Miley Cyrus or her cousin or sibling or realitive? TOO MANY! She doesn't have 200 sisters and 500 cousins! That just breaks out a fight.:Thank you Cherry for pointing this out to me.
This was originally a site to talk about webkinz. Then Open Mike could talk about random stuff un-webkinz related. Now everywhere you turn around are 50 threads about the same topic- Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers! We are fighting, arguing, and being rude to eachother too much! This isn't what they mean about Kin. (Kin means FAMILY) Now we really are acting like we are kin.
jkp197072 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 02:27 PM   #56
iceprincess6196
Gifted

iceprincesss is on a distinguished road

Thanx so much people had to get that rite into their minds
Old 03-01-2008, 02:30 PM   #57
Tale as old as timeā™„
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I agree!

♥SaddleClub♥
SaddleClub is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 02:36 PM   #58
Cheerleaders are
Gifted

webkinzrockz is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrockz is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrockz is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by vince730
I agree Sara-- I kind of miss WI when it was alot smaller and everything was calm.

The time when no one Fought, and there were no False Accusations....
Ya same with me
Old 03-01-2008, 02:39 PM   #59
Lululover1997
Gifted

lululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of light

Exactely! My chat thread was closed, there was never fighting so i really dont know why it was closed.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:39 PM   #60
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yea! We should be able to post are oppinons, and if you have a problem you should just say, Thats intresting, but I really think...
soccergollygal is offline Female
Closed