Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Too Many Reminders that are the same?

Are people just trying to get rep? People keep reminding the same things! Also, the main reminder should be READ THE RULES!!
I think admins should be the only ones giving reminders.

Last edited by Andykinz; 08-10-2009 at 03:41 PM..
Andykinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
Call me DolphinGirl!

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Pointless reminders?

They notice, it. And they want rep. So yeah.
RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 03:03 PM   #3
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thank you! I thought it was just me!
Everybody keeps doing the same exact "reminder threads" EVERYDAY!
Its soo annoying!!
The "Bad colors to post in," "Being respectful," "Helping Newcomers," "Dont post personal things." threads.

Its ok if its a totally new idea, but people just keep posting those thread over and over again. I am sure they know there are already threads that say that stuff, but they just post them anyway to get rep
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
....♥ you &&
Gifted

926c has a spectacular aura about

Well some do. But please respect that only others are just trying to HELP! There may be newcomers who don't read the rules && read those threads! They are helpful to those newcomers! You may not think it's helpful, but others do! For people who just want rep points SHAME ON YOU! Reminders are made for REMiNDiNG people, NOT reputation!
Hope this helped! (:
[Erika...♥]
926c is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 03:10 PM   #5
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

YES! FINALLY!
I agree 15O% !!
It's so annoying! Arg.
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 03:13 PM   #6
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yep. They're obsessed with appearance, and just want rep...SIGH.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 03:15 PM   #7
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

I know!
Sorry if I'm offending anyone
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 08-08-2009, 03:16 PM   #8
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

I really agree!!!!!! I mean like : Im Reminding you to like WI or Im Reminding you to Like GANZ or something and everyone tries to get rep
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #9
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Ughh I never give them rep, but a lot of others do! (Normally these reminders are in the rules!)

I was about to make a reminder thread a few days ago (about how I've seen a lot of chain mails which are against the rules) but then I remembered how those types of threads just bugged me. They should read the rules, and respect them!

teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Yes I agree although sometimes the People aren't trying to do it for the Reps.

(~My 1,000 Post!!!~)
Shooting Star is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, hurricanes