Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 08:22 AM   #21
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Re: Too many question marks???????????? and exclamation points!!!!!!!!!! make things hard to read.

Yes! It's so annoying. I also don't like when people post in text that's really complicated.

4 exmpl like dis can b so frustrting u no?
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2010, 08:25 AM   #22
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Too many question marks???????????? and exclamation points!!!!!!!!!! make things hard to read.

I agree with your statment, it's very annoying and it is hedache-ish to read things like that (LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
labsrock is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 02:05 PM   #23
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
... once you get past 5 exclamation points/question marks, it starts to get annoying.
I'd say that once you get past TWO it is already annoying.

NO excuse for more at any time or any where. It is one of the worst spamming seen on every forum!!
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 02-28-2010, 02:23 PM   #24
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree! It get's annoying!

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
I agree with your statment, it's very annoying and it is hedache-ish to read things like that (LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
You are giving pain to our brains! LOL
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 02:43 PM   #25
ally is 2 legit 4 ur

OFFIE has a spectacular aura about

wel i agree bout th exclamtion n question mark but th abbreviation?!? 4 some people itz easier 2 abrev n its not th hard 2 read

u need 2 make an effort to understand its not THAT hard
cmon peoples!!!!
OFFIE is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 03:05 PM   #26
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

I agree, bluski. Great point.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 03:32 PM   #27
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by OFFIE
wel i agree bout th exclamtion n question mark but th abbreviation?!? 4 some people itz easier 2 abrev n its not th hard 2 read

u need 2 make an effort to understand its not THAT hard
cmon peoples!!!!
I do understand that for some people, abbreviations can be easier to use. Though on this site, full, complete posts are more valued, and make you look smarter. However, I know that for, say, texting, that abbreviations are the easier-to-use things.

When texting, it's fine to go:

hi hw r u? i sw a car 2dy it ws yelo

But on Webkinz Insider, you look much more smart if you take the time (for most people, it takes maybe only 10 more seconds) to fully type out your post, so it reads something like:

Hi! How are you? I saw a car today; it was yellow!

Though this thread is about TOO MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and question marks?????????????????????, and I'd like to keep it that way, thanks.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 02-28-2010, 03:35 PM   #28
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

I agree.
It annoys me when people do that.
becky423 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #29
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

that goes along with this rule (guideline copied from here)

Quote:
* Posting entirely in capital letters Please do not post the subject or content of your posts entirely in capital letters. It scares us.
i agree, using too much of anything can be annoying.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 02-28-2010, 06:16 PM   #30
princesskitty237

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

I also agree. I can understand where sometimes we may not be able to contain our excitement when sharing something really special that has happen, but Wow!!!! and Wow!!!!!!! to me mean the same thing.
princesskitty_3 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a.lambert-whatsnottolove?, ghostey buddies!!, good suggestion, theglambertrock