Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008, 07:04 PM   #11
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default Re: ♥ Tone down the Complaining, Please. ♥

View Post Originally Posted by princesspup2007
I dissagree on some parts. People come on WI sometimes to let off the heat about losing an item, getting booted off during a game, losing something in the mail and the list goes on and on. Everyone has the right to express thier opnion and complain.

I do hate seeing all the threads saying Ganz is doing a horrible job or whatever else people are saying. Ganz workeres are only human. I assume monitoring and fixing WKW is a VERY difficult job. I also think they've got as many workers as they can fixing the glitches. People ask " well, why don't they hire more people?" They probably hire many new people all the time but it takes a lot of time to trane them and what not.
I agree. Thanks for your post.

View Post Originally Posted by Emma4ever12
I totally disagree! We have freedom of speech for a reason! Anyone can say what they want if it is appropriate and people who wan to complain can! It isn't up to us to say who others can do!
I appreciate your opinion, but could you re-word it? The way you put it seemed a bit rude.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2008, 07:04 PM   #12
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

I personally TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I lost this i lost that WHO CARES!!!
If its that much of a problem with one little item then contact ganz OR you SHOULD quit!
It would make WI a much for happier place!!!
Well thats just what i have to say.............................
jojo1597 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 07:06 PM   #13
JESS1CA

I disagree but I won't go into that now.
I ahve seen about 5 of these threads today!
The search option on WI is VERY useful and when you find a thread about it just ADD your opinion to the other person's thread instead of making your own.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:07 PM   #14
nanabunny29
Webkinz :)

nanabunny29 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree totally that families are important! That's my main reason for complaining. I work as a nurse. I'm sure if you were in the hospital and I was your nurse, and I was not doing my job, you would not being saying " Oh, it's OK because she has alot of things to do to make more money, so I'm not going to complain that she isn't taking care of me, or maybe your child. That would not be acceptable, nor is it acceptable that Ganz is a multi-billion dollar company who is selling a product, that we as the consumer have a right to use as it was advertised to be used. Webkinz are fun, but it's not so fun if you are a child and get a new gift for your Birthday, or Christmas, or whatever and that gift doesn't work! Or if your a child and finally got the prize you have been trying to get for months and then due to a glitch it's gone. I'm really happy for your upbeat attitude, but realistically everyone has the right to be angry. If your going to sell a product, you need to be sure it works! That's all I think people are complainig about. Let's face it, we all love webkinz or we wouldn't be using this site!
Old 02-29-2008, 07:07 PM   #15
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

I have to disagree, I think it's ok to complain......... just like you are complaining other people complaining. Just as long as people aren't mean.

P.S. Don't write in red or blue ink. That's for the mods.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 07:08 PM   #16
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

totally disagree with you, it is annoying when people complain to the extreme, but what you are doing is annoying TOO.. You are doing the same thing. this is your second thread complaing to the extreme. like a half a page long.....
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 07:08 PM   #17
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

I totally agree! When people complain like that, it is soooo annoying!
Old 02-29-2008, 07:08 PM   #18
Baby252

Sorry I also have to disarrge.
I haven't seen a coment like that in forever! Acually I don't think i've EVER seen one like that.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:09 PM   #19
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

u are being a hypocrit.... just so you know.
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 07:09 PM   #20
Webkinz :)

crystalnickel is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by samlab25
No offense, but I wholeheartedly disagree with you. Ganz is first and foremost a business and I have worked for many client serving businesses, I was an Implementation Manager for a Fortune 500 company, a Human Resources Manager for a VERY well known greeting card company (and they have stores where many of of purchase out Webkinz), and a Human Resource Manager for a technical company where I hired programmers and customer service staff. I have a pretty good idea of how Ganz works from the inside. I also know they are now adequately staffed and do not test their site like they should to assure these glitches don't happen or if they do, they affect far fewer users. They have added product too fast and are not adequately prepared for problems when they update their site.

Honestly, our primary problem with Ganz has more to do with customer support than the glitches. If we were having these problems and we all had a voice to speak to on the other end of the phone, we would be far less disgruntled customers. I don't like the glitches, but when there is a problem, I want to be heard. That's why we are seeing so many complaints here.

Sorry, I understand your sentiment, but I have to disagree.
And I wholeheartedly AGREE with you, very well put!
Closed