Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 07:18 PM   #11
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Tolerance

thanks for reminding us
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 07:23 PM   #12
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Here here !! * claps a whole bunch *

Ya, I love the e-store cause I don't like amassing the physical plushies, which is the exact reason a lot of people don't like it.

I try to stay out of those arguments ... I come here + to as an escape and that idea doesn't work if I let myself get caught up in the negativity ... that being said they're allowed to be negative to an extent, I just don't read it (okay, perhaps I sneak a peak )
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 07:25 PM   #13
Adventure Time!(:
Webkinz :)

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

Very important reminder, tolerence is all-to important.
Especially online.
Sometimes, you just have to hold your tounge, and bear it!
~A. Leena~

Last edited by PrincessToeshoe; 11-14-2008 at 06:24 PM..
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 07:32 PM   #14
MissTaylorMango

Thanks you for saying this! I know I say I hate the prices in the e-store, but I actually love the items. When I heard of Twilight in the paper, I had no idea about it...I thought it would be just boring, but I know it's not! (Even if I haven't read them...they just look good now that I know what it's about!!)
Old 11-13-2008, 07:52 PM   #15
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
"Thanks"- for you opinion on my thread.
ChihuahuaGirl, I want you and everyone to know that I did not start this thread to get back at you or to insult you. I started it because I have been thinking about it for a long time and the thought finally completed itself. I agreed that a seperate subsection of the open mike section was a good idea. I started this thread because I think that tolerance is important. I was in no way angry at you for your opinion or for your thread. You have a right to your opinion, whether or not I agree with it, You have a right to it

I went to post this on your thread, but it was already closed. So here it is...

---------- Tj03 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Thanks everyone

Last edited by Tj03; 11-13-2008 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-13-2008, 07:56 PM   #16
ow! I have

Nissa is a jewel in the roughNissa is a jewel in the rough

Thank you for reminding us of this. Though people have the right to their opinions, we still need to be considerate of others and treat them with respect. I could feel the underlying opinions with the E-Store. So once again, thanks.
Nissa is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 07:56 PM   #17
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Great point!
Reps for you!
I thinkyes, everyone has an opinion, but make sure it doesnt hurt others.
i [REALLY REALLY hate] Twilight, so i just say that i dislike to the maximum
xD
Not only is it funny, but Disliking to the maximum is better than saying hate, isnt it?
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #18
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I agree with you about Twilight. I am NOT a Twilight fan-- many, many people have PMed me about taking off the "Proud Anti-Twilight" under my username. I have politely said no. They don't bother me after that, and sometimes we even become friends! In my opinion, if you do like Twilight, and can't understand why someone can "dislike to the maximum" (LOL Miss Webkinz) the series, why don't you post a nice message or send them a nice PM to ask them what they don't like about it instead of saying, "OMG Twilight is da best series EVA, so take that anti twilight thing off!"
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 11:18 PM   #19
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Thanks again everyone it is much appreciated.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:21 PM   #20

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

That is so true! I agree 100%

People should be able to express how they feel about the estore whether they like it or not but they should remain polite and caring towards other users. I am a twilight fan myself, and I am not offended at all if they just say they don't like it. They are allowed to have their own opinions but if they start saying something like 'it's the worst book ever' or 'the characters are awful' I don't like that. They should be able to express their opinion without offending or hurting other people's feelings.

Rep point for you!

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 11-13-2008 at 11:31 PM..
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Closed