Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 12:11 PM   #31
kidathart
Webkinz :)
briandbearsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Today's Activities Not Loading

View Post Originally Posted by Grannykinz
You said it, angelgurl1, I agree 100%, there is no excuse for such poor service from a multi-million dollar corporation.
I got it to load briefly for me. I logged off and logged onto my daughters account so she could spin the wheel of the month for cow owners, and it wouldn't load. It is absurd that a company that makes as much money as they do from people like us can't get things to work better. It wasn't always this way. They have now made it impossible for us to get advanced info on the curio shop items and there are always problems of some sort. If it weren't for the fact that my 6 yo DD loves webkinz so much, I'd quit! Ganz better rethink some of their business practices, or they will loose a lot of business. I will no longer tell people how great webkinz world is.

Thanks for letting me vent. Good luck to everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2008, 12:14 PM   #32

pinkluv7 is on a distinguished road

and i missed the wotm such a sad day.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:28 PM   #33
nanabunny29

nanabunny29 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree totally!!! I have absolutely had it with Ganz! I have my grandchildren every other weekend and I can't recall one weekend in the last 6 months that we have actually been able to play without glitch's. I have about $1,200.00 on trading cards and still can't unlock the prizes. Somehow we really need to make a statement to Ganz that this is totally unacceptable. I am a nurse. Would it be right if I chose to only do my job once in a while? It is no different with Ganz. They are a multi-Million dollar company and owe it to their paying custumers to provide the service we have already purchased. I think I'm going to contact the Better Business Bureau. Some how they need to be made to step up to the plate and quit ripping everyone off. The most frustrasting part of all this is the heartbreak of the children!!!! Nothing like getting a Christmas present that you can't use, can't take back, and every week have hope it will be better and every week it's the same old LOSER!!!!
Old 02-23-2008, 12:30 PM   #34
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Neo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to behold

It's really annoying! I really could have used the 35 KC, and I love to do the other actvities!
Neo1000 is offline Male
Old 02-23-2008, 12:44 PM   #35
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

Sigh...if they had put their IT people to work on this issue instead of wasting time hiding the Curio Shop List, and changing the programs to limit 1 purchase per customer, and making sure that the Asian time zone Curio Shop doesn't match the North American one...think how much happier we all would be? ???
Old 02-23-2008, 12:50 PM   #36
Venezuelan girl

I have the same problem: no daily activities and the game of the day said "0% kinzcash more!".
Old 02-23-2008, 12:55 PM   #37
Ask me!
Banned
hollistergurl95 will become famous soon enough

A spin on the Wheel of the Month was supposed to be today! Err...if I miss it I will be furious! Ganz needs to fix this..and FAST!

~Amanda
Old 02-23-2008, 12:58 PM   #38
I Luv My Googles

Just another glitch by Ganz.. I missed the wheel of the month!
Old 02-23-2008, 12:58 PM   #39
PM me for it!

mizzkinz is on a distinguished road

I've played the game of the day but the daily activities isn't loading for me....
Old 02-23-2008, 12:59 PM   #40
Gift Guru

Glatha100 is a glorious beacon of lightGlatha100 is a glorious beacon of lightGlatha100 is a glorious beacon of light

It's not working for me on either account
Closed