Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #31
ThePoint16

Default Re: Titling your threads, too many CLICK HERES!

Yeah, I like totally agree! Then I click, and waste a whole bunch of my time!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2008, 10:05 PM   #32
Fantasia

I agree... I'm most likely to click on a "OMG CLICK HERE!" thread because it grabs my attention.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:13 PM   #33
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
I agree, we do have way to many. Along with all the reasons mentioned in this thread, it also makes it virtually impossible to use the search feature that is there when you start a new thread. Therefore, we have tons of repeat threads. I try to title my threads very bluntly, so that people know what the thread is about, and so I can use the search feature to my full advantage.
I agree with you 100%...I see repeated thread themes all the time...it's almost like people wat to start thier own thread instead of posting on one with the same theme. I scan as many as I can but it get hard to focus when you have seen that same title or that same subject reapeatedly...
L6313 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 10:22 PM   #34
wifan

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
YES! I DO agree... I often don't have a lot of time to stay on WI, and am looking for new info - so, it's hard to weed through all the "Click Here" and "OMG! OMG! OMG!" , etc. - that tell you NOTHING on what the thread's about! THANKS for posting this!
Yes, and then you waste your time on something dumb. It actually is most of the OMG and Click Here's are just something dumb~ no offense to anyone else. But if you put what it's all about then you know what the thread is.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:40 PM   #35
Cammie917

i agree completely.
It's a waste of time, when I am looking for a topic, and then CLICK HERE is there, and I have no idea what it is a bout. I think these shouldn't be allowed. Or cut down.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:34 PM   #36

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

I am getting annoyed by it, too.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:41 PM   #37
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

It's annoying, I always have to click to see what it's about! lol. i can see "new pet CLICK HERE TO MEET!" or something but just "omg, click here!" is annoying
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 01:56 PM   #38
Call me Sam!!
Gifted

Panda-Baby12 has a spectacular aura aboutPanda-Baby12 has a spectacular aura about

i kno how u feel i wanna kno what the thread is about b4 i click there!
Panda-Baby12 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 01:59 PM   #39
Baby252

I aggre that there are TONS! I try to aviod those. Also the title iosn't the most important sorry. Also i'm tried of OMG Look here!
Old 02-29-2008, 02:23 PM   #40
Kailo10
Gifted

Kailo10 is on a distinguished road

Hey!! Totally agree!!!! Luv the idea!!! To many is so right!!!!
Kailo10 is offline Female
Closed