Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 12:56 PM   #1
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

Default Titles should be relevant.

Hello

I have seen something a lot lately on WI that really bugs me. Some people only threads with the title such as "Please help!", "Click here!", or "Guess what?" These threads make me feel overwhelmed and anxious because there are so many of them that make me curious and I feel like I need to click them all.

I think it should be a rule that titles of threads should be relevant to the thread content.

Such as the title "Please help!" should be "Please help with my math homework problem."

"Click here!" should be "Click here for information on the newest animal rights movement!"

And "Guess what?" should be something like "I got an A on my paper!" or whatever the reader is supposed to guess.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 01:02 PM   #2
Is Justin a
Webkinz :)

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Titles should be relevant.

I do!! sometimes it bugs me cause i click on all these things like HELP ME!! IT'S REALLY SERIOUS!!
and then the whole thread is like, " I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF ICE CREAM TO EAT!!"
grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 01:18 PM   #3
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

yes! some people just try to trick you to come to their threads even though they know you might not be interested
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 01:59 PM   #4

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

I toatally agree with you!
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 02:24 PM   #5
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I totally agree! It can get a bit annoying sometimes. I think your thread should be deleted if the title isn't relevant.

ILW
Click the image to open in full size.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 02:27 PM   #6
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Of course they should! There is really no reason not to have relevant title[s].
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 02:32 PM   #7
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

Thanks everyone! Keep the posts coming!
Old 10-12-2008, 02:39 PM   #8
Mamma Mia!!!

Dancer194159 is on a distinguished road

Great Point! I try to do that with all of my threads. You should contact a staff member.
Dancer194159 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 02:50 PM   #9
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

I don't think that. I mean, if it were actually serious their title would be relevant.Some times it is the only way a thread will get post.
2222r is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 03:01 PM   #10

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

i kind of agree, kind of don't. I think the reason people do that is so that they will get more views and posts. I always mouse over the title and read a little before i click. and then, i DO agree with you. I try to do that with all of my threads, just so people don't feel this way about me.
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Closed