Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 04:52 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Tired of people having 'My Button' on polls

thanks for posting
Aikou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 04:54 PM   #22
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Yes I agree completely!!! Because at least ONE other person will press it!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 05:00 PM   #23

Jayja is a splendid one to beholdJayja is a splendid one to beholdJayja is a splendid one to beholdJayja is a splendid one to behold

Eggzactly!!
Jayja is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 05:02 PM   #24
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

I say it's fine to have a 'results button' but I really don't find that 'reserving' it for nobody is needed as well as overreacting I think it's annoying
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 05:10 PM   #25

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

I think it's okay with people having there own 'my button'( I useally put Results into my polls) but i do have to say the threats are annoying
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #26
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I think that's a reasonable thing to ask for. It's a great idea!
Old 05-28-2010, 05:50 PM   #27
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Good idea. It would be really nice
catspaws is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 05:53 PM   #28
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I am always the first to vote in my own polls so I never put a My Button. Just so there is not that temptation and I can see the results the whole time.
I think my vote counts as much as anyones.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 06:11 PM   #29
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I like the idea of the My Button on the poll but I don't put those on my poll but on other polls I get very frustrated when people press those. Come on vBulletin, let the creator see the results without voting.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 06:24 PM   #30
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

This is a duplicate thread, this problem has been discussed many times before; so I'll be closing this thread, but I do have something to say:

On the one hand, let us respect the poll maker's right to make their poll as they wish. Buttons with jokey sayings ("chickens will explode in your face" and the like) are obviously jokes, and should be taken with a smile. The Poll Maker is entitled to put a button for themselves if they wish.

On the other hand, putting "do not touch" on anything, is an invitation to touch. Just think of all those "Fresh Paint" signs on park benches: everyone touches to check if the paint is dry yet. This is human nature. The poll maker should expect this to happen, and take it into consideration when viewing their results.

Until we figure out a way to reprogram the polls, tolerance and respect are the order of the day here. I'll be closing this thread now, thanks so much for your opinions.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed