Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 01:10 PM   #31
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: Tips on Keeping Your Account Safe and Hacker-Free!!!! Please come especially if youve been hacked i can help!!!

My friend told me her password, and she said I could have 3 favorite items off of it.
I took the magic carpet, a chair, and chihuahua food. Then she's said. "Why did you take my magic carpet and chair of?!!?!?!?!??!?!" she said. and i said: "you said i could take off any three items i wanted!!!!" but she forgave me like 2 weeks later and she said she was wrong.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 01:32 PM   #32
Flablo
Gifted

Flablo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Tips on Keeping Your Account Safe and Hacker-Free!!!! Please come especially if youve been hacked i can help!!!

2. Dont accept ANY friend requests from someone you dont know. ESPECIALLY if they have an unusual username!!! They could be setting you up so they can send your items to them!!! This is a sign, that you could be at risk.

Alright, First off, If your talking about Webkinz world, this doesn't make much sense.

Its a kids site, and I honestly don't accept friend requests from strangers because they just want to be my friend for the fact that maybe..

A, I have a rare / retired pet.

B, I have the crown of wonder on my pet that I'm displaying on 'Mypage' or another piece of clothing that catches there eye, or maybe they just think we have alot In common. We can't talk to each other Really, so I don't see the point. I decline every friend request I see, if Its from someone I don't know.

4. Keep your password different than your username. If your password is something like "icecream" and your username is "ilikeicecream", then this is a target for hackers. It is very easy for them to guess your password because it relates so much to your username. That is one of the first attemts a hacker will make to guess our password, they will try to guess anything that is close to your username. Make your password COMPLETELY different that your username.

Definatly agree on this one. If your going to have your password / Username the same, whats the point In having a password?

Also Never make your Password the same as one of your Pets (Virtual ones, Of course) For Instance If you were on webkinz world.

and you have an Elephant named George.
And you set your Password to "I<3George" That would probably be guessable, and NEVER EVER!! have a pet named George and set your password to "George" As thats basically putting a neon sign above your head saying "HERES MY WEBKINZ PASSWORD + USERNAME!!! -UN + Pass-"

As soon as I figured out on one pet site I had one (So I have alot of these, 100+ Its not anything you have to buy In real life, Its a site like neopets.) and I had OMG one of my pets set to my password, I ran to change It

thats never a good thing, even If you have thousands of webkinz.

Its still easy to guess.

Tips like this can either be Unseen hidden tricks, or just common sense.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:40 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

brightfarie will become famous soon enough

great tips! rep point to u!!!
brightfarie is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 01:50 PM   #34
sourbabe518511 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Tips on Keeping Your Account Safe and Hacker-Free!!!! Please come especially if youve been hacked i can help!!!

thank you for thoes helpful tips the worked great not only did i delete my hacker i am no longer friends with the hacker no more. just to keep everyone safe stay away from hackers shniatwan with pets like jone and cupcake and the other hacker raskelflatts with the pets trisha and cookie me and Albino hawk have figured it out your welcome for the usernames from webkinzworld. the pets look like this.....

:pg::rdr: watch out webkinz insider!!!!!! and webkinz world dont get hacked!!!!!
Old 09-06-2008, 01:51 PM   #35

"G"Momma is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by haley57540
once on my friends bday party i accidentally typed my pass in the user name spot but only one person saw it and it was my best bud so i didn't worry much and i went on to change my pass the next day and my webkinz were moving in my house by them self and when i tried to move one i got exited out of ww and it was sending my only super bed to the girl who i accidentally showed my pass to so i called my bff and she called my hacker er--- friend and she "wasn't there at the moment" i called again fifteen minutes later after she left my acount and i yelled at her and she freaked out and hung up so i had her bff widdle her pass out of her and i stole it back (but i promise i didn't take anything else) cause she wouldn't give it back we both changed our pass and shes no longer is on my friends list
This is good information, but due to your color I couldn't read it, then I remember I had seen somewhere else someone replied with quote and word could be seen then. Lovely color just hard to read for elderly eyes.
I tell my granchildren to be so carefull even with best friends don't share passwords. The young are so trusting of everone and it is so sad to have to learn that even best friends can turn against you.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:02 PM   #36
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

These are great tips.
Rep to you my dear. I hope this really helps those who need to be a bit more careful.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 02:10 PM   #37
Kris Allen is very
Banned
CookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, thats amazing. My niece got hacked once from the clubhouse trade. She lost her jellybean tree because she THOUGHT she would get a superbed... but no. SHe told ganz and they sent her another jellybean tree.(yay)
I ahve never been hacked... I have a lot of retired items on my account too. I used to put anyone who asked on my friends list but I deleted them all recently...
CookiePrincess is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #38
HLB123

HLB123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\

---------- HLB123 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.GO HLB123

Last edited by HLB123; 09-06-2008 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
HLB123 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 07:39 PM   #39

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Wow.My sister has been hacked on her ww acvount because she doe not go on regularly.We found out and ganz deleted teh account.I do not want to say anything elese.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 06:42 PM   #40
I am finally
Gifted

webkinzgirl98 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Flablo
2. Dont accept ANY friend requests from someone you dont know. ESPECIALLY if they have an unusual username!!! They could be setting you up so they can send your items to them!!! This is a sign, that you could be at risk.

Alright, First off, If your talking about Webkinz world, this doesn't make much sense.

Its a kids site, and I honestly don't accept friend requests from strangers because they just want to be my friend for the fact that maybe..

A, I have a rare / retired pet.

B, I have the crown of wonder on my pet that I'm displaying on 'Mypage' or another piece of clothing that catches there eye, or maybe they just think we have alot In common. We can't talk to each other Really, so I don't see the point. I decline every friend request I see, if Its from someone I don't know.

4. Keep your password different than your username. If your password is something like "icecream" and your username is "ilikeicecream", then this is a target for hackers. It is very easy for them to guess your password because it relates so much to your username. That is one of the first attemts a hacker will make to guess our password, they will try to guess anything that is close to your username. Make your password COMPLETELY different that your username.

Definatly agree on this one. If your going to have your password / Username the same, whats the point In having a password?

Also Never make your Password the same as one of your Pets (Virtual ones, Of course) For Instance If you were on webkinz world.

and you have an Elephant named George.
And you set your Password to "I<3George" That would probably be guessable, and NEVER EVER!! have a pet named George and set your password to "George" As thats basically putting a neon sign above your head saying "HERES MY WEBKINZ PASSWORD + USERNAME!!! -UN + Pass-"

As soon as I figured out on one pet site I had one (So I have alot of these, 100+ Its not anything you have to buy In real life, Its a site like neopets.) and I had OMG one of my pets set to my password, I ran to change It

thats never a good thing, even If you have thousands of webkinz.

Its still easy to guess.

Tips like this can either be Unseen hidden tricks, or just common sense.
the first one does make alot of sense if you read it carefully. When someone hacks into your account, they will want to take items, well they cant unless they are on your friends list so they can kinzpost them to their account. Thanx for coming!!! And for the kind words!!

---------- webkinzgirl98 added 9 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by HLB123
Click the image to open in full size.FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\

---------- HLB123 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.GO HLB123
DONT SCAM!!!!! Please!!!!

Last edited by webkinzgirl98; 09-07-2008 at 06:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzgirl98 is offline Female
Closed