Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 08:56 AM   #1
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wink A tip for quick browsing. :D

Hey.
Recently, I've found out that there is a little 'plus box' next to each thread in every section:
Click the image to open in full size.
This is really useful if it takes a long time to reload a page for certain users, or if you don't have much time to click on the thread, read it, decide you don't want to post, and then lick the back arrow as you wait for the page to load. I've found that can be really frustrating, so if you click this, a little box will appear with the thread post on it. You can read it without the page having to reload, and then when you are done, the little plus symbol is now a little subtraction symbol, click that and the threadpost will minimize.

Also, one last thing for quick viewing, make sure that you read the title throughly, so that you have a grasp of what the thread will be about.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited by FOREIGN; 03-21-2009 at 08:59 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
Call meh Colour. 'Ka
Webkinz :)

Juliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: A tip for quick browsing. :D

Thanks for sharing, i really never noticed these small ting that make WI such a great place.
Juliette is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 11:38 AM   #3
Wordy Nerdy Birdy
Passerine is a jewel in the roughPasserine is a jewel in the rough

Wow! I just tried that out, and it does make a big difference. Thanks for sharing; that's a really helpful tip.
Passerine is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
not telling

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

That's going to be helpful for me! I never really noticed it before, and I can't wait to begin using it!
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 11:44 AM   #5
Call me Bacon!

WeBkiNz_rox_929 is a jewel in the roughWeBkiNz_rox_929 is a jewel in the rough

Wow thanks! I always wondered what those were! Thanks soooo much!
WeBkiNz_rox_929 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 11:47 AM   #6
Psykobarbie

Psykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks so much for the tip! That will save a lot of time because only 2 or 3 out of 10 threads I click on turn out to be something I want to post on.
Psykobarbie is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #7
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Yep, that's another great WI feature.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 12:55 PM   #8
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

I love that feature, isn't it great?

I used it to view your post..

Makes it easier, 'cause then you don't have to wait for the page to load..

Thanks for reminding me!
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 01:17 PM   #9
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Ahh! Thank you for this information! Very helpful! Rep!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 02:13 PM   #10
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

This is very helpful, thanks!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Closed