Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011, 09:54 PM   #21
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Re: Time for a new banner?

It is time for a new banner!
Priceless and Jellydonut have both made wonderful banners, but we can use one this year and save one for next year to prevent sadness and fights.
As some people say " Out with the old and in with the new".

Lets get Christmas-y!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2011, 11:26 PM   #22
Love is Love
Webkinz :)

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Great suggestion!
We are in need of a wintery banner aren't we?
Thank you for posting the link to Priceless' banner.
I wanted to add that Jellydonut made a really cute one as well:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...i-made-720625/
Also very snowy.

They both would make a great WI banner.
Thanks for bringing this up!
I like this one- the other one that price made looks like one we've already had (: Though still great
Old 12-10-2011, 01:15 AM   #23
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
how about December-mid January Price's, and Mid January-February Jelly's...or vice versa?
That is an excellent idea. :3
FrenchFry130 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 08:27 AM   #24

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

I agree. We do need a new banner, and the one that price made is really good.
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 08:41 AM   #25
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Yes, we need something Festive!
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 09:24 AM   #26
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, a Christmas-y one would be cool
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #27
ebbie Deluxe!!!

aeades is a name known to allaeades is a name known to allaeades is a name known to all

I vote that we use Pricelesses banner! It is so cool and we are waaay overdue for a new one. WW has had their Winter Banner up for a while.
aeades is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 10:36 AM   #28
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Thanks for telling me about Jelly's banner!
I added it to the first post!
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 11:01 AM   #29
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

I think we should have one soon, but did you know that winter doesn't officially start until December 22nd?! so really we aren't late at all!
Even though it feels like winter now, it still would be nice to have a banner soon! I really like the one priceless and jelly made! Really cute!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 11:18 AM   #30

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Our banners traditionally change on the first *official* day of the season. For example, it would be the 22nd of this month that Winter starts. I'm sure there is something in the works!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&ali ♥, i have a dream ♥, jellydonut!, tigerdove is here, time for a new banner :), tis the season! :)