Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2008, 09:28 PM   #1
Lululover1997
Gifted

lululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Thumb up and down

Wouldnt it be cool if at the bottom of each post thier was a thumbs up and a thumbs down? I think so, it could be a way we could easily rate if a post is good or bad without saying something. Post if you like the idea.

Also have a thumb sideways for a cool post, and another for sideways which means Kinda cool

7 people have agreed

Last edited by lululover1997; 03-16-2008 at 11:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2008, 09:42 PM   #2
MiTerrier815
Webkinz :)

MiTerrier816 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Thumb up and down

I think its actually a pretty good idea. Also, L-O-V-E teh avatar!
Old 03-15-2008, 09:47 PM   #3
littleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond repute

That is sssssssoooooooooo COOL

Joe's Girlfriend,
Littleshortym
littleshortym is offline Female
Old 03-15-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
♥ Call me Maddy ♥

mjbrules4321 is on a distinguished road

THats an AWESOME IDEA!!!!!! You should pass this info by Justin!!!
Old 03-15-2008, 09:48 PM   #5
I love being
Gifted

stjesgirl45 is on a distinguished road

OMG thats a great idea!!
Old 03-15-2008, 09:52 PM   #6
Pm me for it!

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

That's a good idea, except for the fact that it could just be a matter of opinion. for instance, if I said:

I went to the mall and got a new webkinz.

Then some people might mark that as a thumbs down because they do not think it is helpful.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:12 PM   #7
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

oh yea that too but sometimes it could be very handy. Like youtube, if ur post is rated so many thumbs down then it hides it. I think it is a cool idea and i love ur avvie also
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2008, 10:13 PM   #8
Lululover1997
Gifted

lululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of light

What was the avvie?
Old 03-16-2008, 06:21 AM   #9
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by richeyrox12
oh yea that too but sometimes it could be very handy. Like youtube, if ur post is rated so many thumbs down then it hides it. I think it is a cool idea and i love ur avvie also

i am very mixed about this. when people post, no matter the reason or the post (unless it is just plain spam), they are posting something they felt was interesting and wanted to share.
if a post/thread is of no quality it will eventually drop back and end up closed for lack of people
responding, all on it's own.
there is a spot at the top of each thread to rate the thread. if it is rated good, it is something more people will look at and will help to keep it on the first page.
you get a chance to preview a thread by hovering over it before you even click to read it and if it seems like nothing you want to view, then go to the next. eventually the unviewed thread will go away.
there are a lot of good threads out there that just get lost in the shuffle everyday simply because people chose not to respond and that is a shame, but as it goes, after i think 2 weeks, it gets closed due to no activity.
the thumbs up/thumbs down could end up being a kind of popularity thing... you know...
you thumb me up, i will thumb you up... but we will both thumb them down.... if you get my point.
this is just my opinion though. all i know is threads that are of no value do eventually drop back and get closed.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 03-16-2008, 06:27 AM   #10
MotherKinz

I like it for some reasons, I dislike it for some reasons. Good thinking though
Closed