Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
I personally don't mind about the hearts or the things like: :...
But really true! I usually skip those threads, but still the thread might have a good point it's just too bad no one could read the title so they could know if they wanted to go there or not.
Last edited by tacobell222; 09-12-2009 at 08:46 PM..
This is right from the guidelines for posting on a thread.
Guidelines:Things we'd rather you not do:
* Creating duplicate threads Before starting a new thread use the search feature to check that the subject of your intended post is not already covered by an existing thread. Post to existing threads wherever possible.
* Starting threads in the wrong forum We believe the board descriptions on the index page are fairly self explanatory, but feel to ask a mod if you aren't sure.
* Using 'Text Speak' in your posts Please take the time to write replies in English.
* Posting entirely in capital letters Please do not post the subject or content of your posts entirely in capital letters. It scares us.
* Being rude to fellow members You don't like being called names or pushed around, please treat others as you would like them to treat you!
* Thread domination Do not try to bully someone into submission or disparage every comment they make, simply because their views may differ from your own. Write a coherent reply setting out your views and then let others have their say.
I personally think there is a place for text-speak....and other forums for such. and this is not one of them.
This forum is for ages children all the way up to grandparents. It would be nice if we were considerate to all of the forum members when we posted on the forums.
I do agree. Thanks for posting this. Since we are on the subject of thread titles, I hate it when people do this- It takes a while for my computer to load, so I like to press the thread opener buttons on the side. You know, the one that only opens the first post. Well sometimes, in the polls section, there will be a title like "Please come" and when I open the first post, it says "please vote on my poll." And I have to open up the whole thread just to see what it is about. People should put info on the first post or poll.
I definitely agree with you Bubblegum165 Especially about the "text talk"... its kind of hard to read and slightly immature at times. Thanks for posting this friendly reminder for all us WI members to read and apply to our future pots!!
I can read it just fine, but for some people YES, it IS annoying. I think some people do that is because they want to get attention on their thread, but since you can't do all CAPS LOCK, they try to fit as much as they can, and then fill the rest with lower case letters. :-)
Yeah, I've noticed this a lot. It is very annoying and hard to read. I think they want you to click on it instead of guessing what it means. I would like people to use correct punctuation more often. Thanks for telling us this.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.