Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 08:26 AM   #1
Alan the balloon
Webkinz :)

thebigsister6 has a spectacular aura about

Default threads!

instead of e-mail subscribing, couldn't it be possible to subscribe through PMs? It is inconvenient for me because I don't have my own e-mail. Don't know if it's possible though
thebigsister6 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 08:28 AM   #2
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: threads!

I don't understand. When you subscribe, you only get an e-mail if you have the option set, I believe. You can undo the option by going to 'Edit Options' and then de-selecting it .
wowewe is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 10:27 AM   #3
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

I don' get it either.Lol.
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 11:26 AM   #4
Alan the balloon

Well, I mean, there would be another subscribing option, and that would be through PMs. I don't have the e-mail option set, and it would be more convenient for some people to get notices through PMs.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:33 AM   #5
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't read your font at all.
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 11:38 AM   #6
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

you can check the box to automatically subscribe just by posting under Edit Options.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 12:52 PM   #7
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

If you don't want anything to be sent through your email about suscribing and other options, just edit that in 'Edit Options' under Quick Links.
When you signed up for WI, you should have had an activating email sent to you, so you should have that option in your email for suscribing messages, if that is what you are talking about.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #8
Alan the balloon

I KNOW YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE. I mean, instead, GET SUBSCRIPTIONS THROUGH PMS.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:53 PM   #9
Alan the balloon

Please PM me if you get it!!!!
Old 08-13-2009, 02:54 PM   #10
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

I get what you're saying. I can't read that font though, especially when you type in caps.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Closed