Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011, 07:22 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Thread where we could have discussions between our Webkinz?

I love this idea! I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2011, 07:35 AM   #12
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

I think this would definitely be a cool idea.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 08:22 AM   #13
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

This would be an excellent idea, but I think it would be better if it was ALL pets instead of just models
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 02:39 PM   #14
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by jennymang
Some WNTMers already asked about this a long time ago,
the problem is that not everyone can participate.
If they didn't have a model in a WNTM, or something like that, then they would be left out.
I half-support.
View Post Originally Posted by aquahusky14
This would be an excellent idea, but I think it would be better if it was ALL pets instead of just models
I understand your concern, but this is for ALL Webkinz, not just modelkinz.
I edited the front post to clear this up for anyone else.

Last edited by pikachukick900; 12-05-2011 at 02:44 PM..
Old 12-05-2011, 04:12 PM   #15

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I support. I would love this.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 11:48 PM   #16
WWJD <3

horselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like fun, I support!
horselover408 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2011, 03:08 AM   #17
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Great idea! Webbie conversations!
Old 12-06-2011, 11:29 AM   #18

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Hello PK & all

For those of you who do not know; I run the role play section here at WI & I am heavily involved in our creative writing section as well. If you write it, I will read it, because I think you all are pretty awesome at it.

As for a "Webkinz Chat thread." Unfortunately , it just wouldn't work out. The samples you have given would be too much like role playing, which is something we try to keep in one area. Role playing is when you take a character, and interact with others, creating stories/etc for everyone to participate in.

While I can appreciate your concerns for opening those sort of role play in the RP section. I truly believe we can make most ideas work, and I would be more then willing to work it out with you. Many of those who think they will open "mediocre RPs" really find they have a bigger passion for it, and those who participate will definiately improve their writing as well. Writing, like any other subject, just takes practice & if you participate in it often enough, you will see vast improvements. Plus role playing is SO much fun with our community!

I would love to encourage you to check out the RP section, try a thread or two, and then decide if you would be up to owning a thread.

Another suggestion I would give you all is to meet up in the Club house, and just "role play" as your webkinz in there! You don't need a thread, or have to write it down, to have fun. You can even play in each others' houses, or the webkinz park. There is just so many things you could try out!

Having another place for chatting, or role playing, would be too much to moderate at this time. And it wouldn't be fair to those we have also turned down for the same reasons. It's great that you want to improve the experience for those that participate in WNTM - but we don't allow role playing outside of our role play section.

Hope you understand - please let me know if you have any further questions.
(You can send a PM my way anytime... )
MissGnomie is offline Female
Closed