Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Thread where we could have discussions between our Webkinz?

I was thinking: Maybe a thread where our pets talk to each other?
Sometimes in WNTM's, people have discussions between they're Webkinz, but it's considered spam. How about a thread where it's NOT spam? People have thought about an rp, but it's really not up to WI rp standards. WNTMer's like me think it's fun, but this will also give other people a chance to try it too, without the rush of deadlines and such. It would be kind of like a DCT I guess, but with Webkinz! But by now, you might be thinking:
PK, why don't people just do it on the DCT, then?
Well, most people on the DCT don't play webkinz anymore, so henceforth, it's in the Open Mike area, which is typically Webkinz-Free.
Or you might be thinking:
PK, why not suggest to not have any RP standards at all?
Because it would make scary, mediocre rps like this possible: (Spoiler so you won't get scared of the horrible rping)
Spoiler: show
sara: *wlks in2 skool lokin so prety opns lckr * hai whuts up bob, lol
*put excessive smiles here*
and depressing forms like this being filled out:
name: sara *excessive smiles here*
boy or girl: yellow *even more smiles here*
deskrptin: loks liek hanna montanah *excessive smiles*
scrt wrd: lol wat iz it *excessive smiles*
You better not be wondering that anymore. O.O

Yet another thing you might be thinking:
But PK, you seem to be implying this as modelkinz only! That's not fair at all!
Yes, I see that you might think that's what I mean, but it's not. I'd like this to be an ALL WEBKINZ chat, not just for our models. Heck, WNTMers, you could probably even use a non-model if you'd like. =)
You also might be thinking:
PK, why are you asking question stuff like this?
Because I feel like it. It also clears up some questions people might have.

Last edited by pikachukick900; 12-05-2011 at 02:42 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 05:42 PM   #2

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Default Re: Thread where we could have discussions between our Webkinz?

HMMM i love this idea.
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Before I make a comment about this idea, have you PMed one of the mods/admins in charge of the RP section to see if it is up to standards?
You said that you didn't think it was really up to the standards, but you never know until you try.
Otherwise I'd think that this would be alright, although I can't think of which subforum it'd be added to, which is why I'm thinking it'd most likely be considered RP.
PM a mod first about it being a RP, since you never know.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 05:55 PM   #4
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Ooh. I like this idea. That would be cool!
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 07:06 PM   #5
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

This idea seems interesting and fun I Support
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 07:14 PM   #6
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

I personally think a WNTM Model House RP would be better and more achievable, but this would be fun as well.
tiggy2 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 07:19 PM   #7
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

I love this idea!!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 07:56 PM   #8
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

I think that'd be a fun idea. Not as a "modeling only" chat, but a general one - then if the idea gets really popular we could create more specific chats? ouo
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 10:06 PM   #9
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by lps3cheese
I think that'd be a fun idea. Not as a "modeling only" chat, but a general one - then if the idea gets really popular we could create more specific chats? ouo
Yesh. That would be awesome. OuO
Old 12-04-2011, 10:46 PM   #10

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

Some WNTMers already asked about this a long time ago,
the problem is that not everyone can participate.
If they didn't have a model in a WNTM, or something like that, then they would be left out.
I half-support.
Closed