Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 07:27 PM   #11
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: thread ratings... good bad? are they honest? a good way to help gve an honest rating! (think about my idea plz)

Yeah I agree!
I think that threads should be rated honestly. I feel bad when I see a good thread rated less than 3 stars
vanvan20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 12:37 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

[xo]bumblebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: thread ratings... good bad? are they honest? a good way to help gve an honest rating! (think about my idea plz)

I totally agree with you! I am not so sure that all threads are being rated fairly. People might just be jealous and rate lower just to make themselves feel better, because they know that there is no way to track down who rates what... is there a way to track these down? Thank you for bringing this up!
[xo]bumblebee is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 12:56 AM   #13
i have 2 just ask :)
Gifted

soccergurl♥ will become famous soon enough

wow! thanks everyone!
i'm glad you agree!
i dont think their is a way to track it
but i dont know...
all i know is taht i have rated threads lower if they gave horribel service or i had a bad experiance but i dont just rate it for the heck of it!

i'm glad you guys agree
soccergurl♥ is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 01:32 AM   #14
Baltimore Colts

I agree, maybe if it said your name and what you rated people wouldnt want to giv eit low rating on purpose
Old 07-13-2008, 06:02 PM   #15
hannahlo

hannahlo has a spectacular aura about

i know this is spam... bu tshe cant pm or have user messages.... um how do we do the scool............
hannahlo is offline Female
Old 07-13-2008, 07:11 PM   #16
Kinderframe

kinderframe is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree about honesty of people's threads, and yes if we left comments it would make their thread better to help them move up to the next star, Totally agree!
Old 07-13-2008, 07:13 PM   #17
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by hannahlo
i know this is spam... bu tshe cant pm or have user messages.... um how do we do the scool............
plz check out the school i posted all info there........
Old 07-13-2008, 07:14 PM   #18
ceedar11
Gifted

Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

I must agree. You are great with words!
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 12:07 PM   #19
Gifted

lol thanks..... a\sry abt taking so long with the avvie siggy stuff my pm and profile messages were taken away so i've been trying to get my school up and running!
Closed