Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 08:19 PM   #1
i have 2 just ask :)
Gifted

soccergurl♥ will become famous soon enough

Default thread ratings... good bad? are they honest? a good way to help gve an honest rating! (think about my idea plz)

Hi everyone!
i know that ALOT of people really care
about getting a 5 star thread.
and i see 4 star threads that i think should soo be 5 star
all the time, and you may wonder why they're not 5 star.
i think i may know...

this applies especialy to the avvie making area, i think that
alot of people get jelous and rate a big shop
or a popular thread anywhere from 1-3 stars
just cuz they're hoping to bring down the rating, because i dont know about you but i tend to look at the rating on a shop or thread or g.e.
or pretty much anything to help me decide weather to stay and read it, or to go to a 5 star place.

so i have an idea of how we can make a thread what we feel they honestly are, not just that they take all the buissness in the g.e. away from someone else or whatever but how thier work and service is there because some ppl spend ALOT of time working on thier shops or ge's or story threads exc.
so they should have an honest rating.

we should surf the forms and look at threads just flip thru a page of posts or two and read the first page and what its about so we have a good idea of how to rate the thread.
then we should rate the thread based on what we read.
you could leave a littel message with either saying how great it is, or saying [nicely] how they could make it even better
something like this:

"hi i rate threads... WOW! great job on that house your rooms are awesome and i love how you reply to each persons posts! i rated your thread 5 stars!"

or

"hi i rate threads & i looked over your thread and rated it 3 stars, not because it was bad... but because you could try to be a little more organized just so things are easier to understand, but i like the thread over all! keep working toward 5 stars!"

that way people who work hard get a good or at least honest rating!
it doesn't take much time and its a nice thing to do instead of just givving them a 1 because they're taking all your house views away.

i hope you liked my idea and you'll do it!
plz post what you think! you might just see me at your thread too!
thanks for reading!

xoxo
soccergurl♥

---------- soccergurl♥ added 283 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

does anyone agree???

Last edited by soccergurl♥; 07-04-2008 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccergurl♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2008, 10:29 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

hgy96 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: thread ratings... good bad? are they honest? a good way to help gve an honest rating! (think about my idea plz)

ya....i sorta agree
Old 07-05-2008, 02:16 PM   #3
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: thread ratings... good bad? are they honest? a good way to help gve an honest rating! (think about my idea plz)

I agree threads should be rated honestly.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 03:11 PM   #4
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

I agree. Nobody should try to bring down another person's thread like that. I wish people wouldn't do that...WI is not the place for people to be mean to other members, just because they're talented. ♦rep♦!!
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 03:57 PM   #5
Desertpearl
Gifted

Texasmiley will become famous soon enough

my thread is a 3star thread and i think it atleast deserves 4 stars
Texasmiley is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #6
wifan

I agree
Old 07-05-2008, 04:30 PM   #7
chatterbox4eva39

I completely agree. We should have a system that if you rate the thread, you must put a reason why you rated it whatever you rated it.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:06 PM   #8
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I agree that we should honestly rate threads. One time, I kept a close watch on how my voting broke down on a thread, and I noticed someone gave me a one. I did not really think I deserved it, because everyone else had rated it a 5, so I did not think it was that poor.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 06:27 PM   #9
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

I agree with you because it isn't fair for for the people who worked hard on the thread to get a bad rating.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:37 PM   #10
ThePoint16 =)
Webkinz :)

Pointy_Queen16 will become famous soon enough

I so agree--on some avvie shops the competition immediately jumps over to rate the shop down. After all the hard work people put into it I don't think it's fair. I liked chatterbox's idea of where you would have to give a reason. Each reason could be like reported to the mod or something, where he/she could look over it. If there's no reason, she can erase the bad rating like *snaps* that.

Pointy_Queen16 is offline Female
Closed