Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 07:00 AM   #21
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Thread Idea (:

I agree to a point.

I think this could reduce fluff,like when your making a thread,especially in this section,you need the point to get across . A thread that just said "I think we should have (insert idea here)." (<-End of the thread). Wouldn't be very helpful,and their point wouldn't get across,liked a thread with one or two paragraphs explaining it and why it would help would.

But,when your asking a question,you don't want to really type 80 words,explaining the question. I get if your answering the question,but something simple as "How do I get an avvie?" Should be understood. I understand that sometimes,you may have to explain.
So,I think this should only be used in certain parts of the forum.
Great thread and rep if I can give you any! (:
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2009, 10:06 AM   #22
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Also, I'd like to point out it's illiterate, not in-literate
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #23

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by teaandpizza
Well, maybe just for the "Ideas" section
I agree with this.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 08-09-2009, 10:30 AM   #24
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Also, I'd like to point out it's illiterate, not in-literate
Thanks. My spell checker just put that on it.
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #25
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

No.. I think in some cases people don't need to write a lot.. For instance, i posted a thread with the question "Do deluxe advantage items ever go out to the public, and if they do how long does it take?" I can't really write 80 words on that.. or even like 50, because it's just a question I need answered. Although I don't think the idea of a word minium should be put into effect, I think that I've been reminded that I should type more for my threads.. Thank you for the reminder, and although you have a good point - I don't think it could be a site-wide feature.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #26
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't really agree. In the Help section, the person doesn't need to get ideas out or anything. They are just asking a question. Thanks for sharing your idea though!
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 03:24 PM   #27
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

I think for certain sections there should be 80 (Like the Avvies & Siggies DEFINATELY, probably Creative Writing, chapters aren't meant to be 20 characters long, probably the Ideas section and that's maybe all there is that would need 80 characters) and then the rest is 20-50 characters with the exception of "Somebody Help!" Threads.
Closed

Tags
cheese!