Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #1
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

Default Thread Idea (:

Hello... I was looking through a couple threads and I noticed; some of them only had one sentence for the beginning. I think there should be some sort of rule that requires you to have so many words when you post a thread. How about 80? That's not really that much. Threads should have a nice paragraph or two, describing your thought/theory/ect. It's nice to know what the threads totally about and such. Some threads have only five words in them. That's really in-literate.
No, I'm not saying we have to write a whole page, just a good argument for the beginning of a thread. I think it would be nice to have this on WI.
Please post your opinions and such. It would be appreciated.
Jayfeather is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
....♥ you &&
Gifted

926c has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Thread Idea (:

Good point!
926c is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 03:56 PM   #3
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by 926c
Good point!
Thanks for posting.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #4
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

im not so sure. i mean if they are asking a question, theydnt need to type 80 words when you can get it out in 10
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 03:59 PM   #5
....♥ you &&
Gifted

926c has a spectacular aura about

umm...yw! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
926c is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 04:06 PM   #6
Call me Nadine [:
Webkinz :)

boballoo123 is a name known to allboballoo123 is a name known to allboballoo123 is a name known to all

Like arodfan said, they might not need to type that many words. But I do agree, when someone is trying to explain an idea, they should go more in depth than "Oh this is my idea it is (insert idea here) do you like it?" I think they should explain it a little more, find as much as they can to say about it. Good point!

- Nadine [:
boballoo123 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 04:07 PM   #7
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by arodfan727
im not so sure. i mean if they are asking a question, theydnt need to type 80 words when you can get it out in 10
Good point, but it doesn't have to be enforced in every part of the forum. I agree that some places you just can't fit 80 words in there.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:08 PM   #8
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I think thats a good idea, but I think like when posting a thread in a certain forum section (say, the help section) should have atleast 20, and then others should have maybe 80.
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #9
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
I think thats a good idea, but I think like when posting a thread in a certain forum section (say, the help section) should have atleast 20, and then others should have maybe 80.
Great point. It could vary, depending which forum the thread was in. Thanks for posting.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #10
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Well, maybe just for the "Ideas" section
teaandpizza is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!