Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 12:01 AM   #51
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Thoughts on an Adult area only

View Post Originally Posted by Nynia
Hate to say it, but I've been on plenty of forums that were all or mostly adults, and the quality of posts wasn't always that much higher! It is a little hard to find what I'm looking for sometimes (I'm only just now registered/posting), but already I can tell some of the kids are posting better than some adults I've seen...
Well said!

luvwebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2008, 12:03 AM   #52
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mootooyou
i think we should add an area for spouses and or friends of people addicted to webkinz.

that way, while we all sit and talk on here, they can all sit and chat about how much they all miss us, and how they dont understand webkinz
LOL You could elect me your queen! All kidding aside, Webkinz has fans of all ages and so does WI.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 12:26 AM   #53
Lizgirl30
Gifted

Lizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mootooyou
i think we should add an area for spouses and or friends of people addicted to webkinz.

that way, while we all sit and talk on here, they can all sit and chat about how much they all miss us, and how they dont understand webkinz
I love this idea, mootooyou! It would be like a support group for them. My husband is pretty good about it but I still think he would like to sometimes whine with other people about me and webkinz. He could talk about how I keep spending too much money and time on the computer. And how I make him think of pet names for me and make him look at other people's cute rooms in the Housez threads, even though he has told me repeatedly that he JUST DOESN'T CARE!
Lizgirl30 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 12:34 AM   #54
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Lizgirl30
I love this idea, mootooyou! It would be like a support group for them. My husband is pretty good about it but I still think he would like to sometimes whine with other people about me and webkinz. He could talk about how I keep spending too much money and time on the computer. And how I make him think of pet names for me and make him look at other people's cute rooms in the Housez threads, even though he has told me repeatedly that he JUST DOESN'T CARE!
You won't believe this but my DH doesn't have a clue! It's hysterical. The person who got me hooked on Webkinz and I were at a Christmas party and we were giggling about the subject. Her husband was into it, but my DH was like ?????? I've always played at the computer, so he thinks I'm just normal. And those plushies? I have so many stuffed animals he doesn't notice the 14 Webbies who've arrived since November. Not even their Kinz clothes. He may notice the credit card charge for the Cheeky cat, but I'm going to tell him I was collecting a rare item with my father's Christmas money.

Ewww. I'm sneaky. And no more webbies until the Himmie comes out.....
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 12:37 AM   #55
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
You won't believe this but my DH doesn't have a clue! It's hysterical. The person who got me hooked on Webkinz and I were at a Christmas party and we were giggling about the subject. Her husband was into it, but my DH was like ?????? I've always played at the computer, so he thinks I'm just normal. And those plushies? I have so many stuffed animals he doesn't notice the 14 Webbies who've arrived since November. Not even their Kinz clothes. He may notice the credit card charge for the Cheeky cat, but I'm going to tell him I was collecting a rare item with my father's Christmas money.

Way to be sneaky, Angel Daisy!!

And it's nice to know there are other adults out there who actually have a collection of plushies!!!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 12:45 AM   #56
Lizgirl30
Gifted

Lizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to behold

That's hilarious! Too bad I didn't think of an excuse before my husband saw the charge for my love puppy. I wasn't expecting him to notice for a few days so when he asked me about it the very next day, I could only say "Um, um, um" and finally had to tell him!
Old 01-08-2008, 12:47 AM   #57
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Lizgirl30
That's hilarious! Too bad I didn't think of an excuse before my husband saw the charge for my love puppy. I wasn't expecting him to notice for a few days so when he asked me about it the very next day, I could only say "Um, um, um" and finally had to tell him!
LOL! I don't know what I'll say...lucky I've got TONS of cat stuff and will pull out the most exquisite thing and say, "I was just DYING for this and Daddy wants me to be happy!"! I got the cheeky cat with my father's Christmas money, BTW! DH won't understand the cheeky cat plushie! He will understand a ceramic cat. Are we bad?
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 12:50 AM   #58
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

This site is wonderful partly because we have adults and kids conversing as equals... no one is taller, older, prettier, or dumber.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:52 AM   #59
Lizgirl30
Gifted

LOL! I don't know what I'll say...lucky I've got TONS of cat stuff and will pull out the most exquisite thing and say, "I was just DYING for this and Daddy wants me to be happy!"! I got the cheeky cat with my father's Christmas money, BTW! DH won't understand the cheeky cat plushie! He will understand a ceramic cat. Are we bad?
At least he'll understand the ceramic cat! That's good!
Old 01-08-2008, 12:56 AM   #60
Rebbittz
Gifted

kendylynn is on a distinguished road

I don't think that would be fair to the kiddos! Remember Webkinz was intended for them in the first place!
kendylynn is offline Female
Closed