Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 07:57 PM   #41
Webkinz :)
Nynia is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Thoughts on an Adult area only

Hate to say it, but I've been on plenty of forums that were all or mostly adults, and the quality of posts wasn't always that much higher! It is a little hard to find what I'm looking for sometimes (I'm only just now registered/posting), but already I can tell some of the kids are posting better than some adults I've seen...
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2008, 01:31 AM   #42
Gifted
Jackie99 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Thoughts on an Adult area only

hello

an adult area here i don't think would work...it would have to be password protected and all sorts of "fun" stuff! lol

there are a few sites that are geared to adultz ex: webkinzmomz--adultkinz are the two i know of. I am a memeber of both. They both have there ups and downs, momz is a smaller site...it is still growning-but i like it...i know just about ALL the posters adultkinz is also an awesome site! i just started going there again and the welcome i received was great! and the help with my daughters medical issues at both sites...it was great!
That is why i, as a mom, mainly post at the adult sites. There is some things that only other momz can help with. Now, if i am having issues with my teenager...i would come here and ask for other teens opinion.
This is the the best site for information, and i think it is because the adults and kidz make it that way.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:52 AM   #43
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

I guess we can try to band together and talk more meaningfully on pm's or something but it is really great to try to contribute to WI the best we can.
i am open to creating a list of adults to friend and ask advice through pm's to get some better answers or ask if anyone actually got to the point of an omg cluttered post! i know people have time issues so anything to help out is fine by me i am time pressed usually as well. anyone with me? we can help each other out! instead of creating an adultkinz section.

---------- Wuzzle added 3 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

oh and above all this site has the best guides and how to's, and THE latest tips and updates on and about webkinz! www.webkinzmom.com is ok as well but it isnt as vast as this site. i mean where else can you get the time arte will have rares before it happens!!!

Last edited by Wuzzle; 01-04-2008 at 01:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 02:01 AM   #44
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

I like they fact that it's all ages from, all over the world. I have gotten some pretty good advise from some of the kids on WI.
I have also made adult friends, whom I talk to. This site was originally made for kids, the adults have intruded on their site and most of them welcomed us.
As for the OMG's, I get a kick out of it...It means a kid is Happy.
Trouble is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 02:22 AM   #45
LNKPRK
Gift Guru

RockGirl will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MagicMom;3***133
Because the site is for ALL ages, I don't think an adult only area is a good idea. Imagine the time and manpower needed to monitor "substance".

Younger users often post OMG threads, true, but search the titles first. There are categories for this reason. Threads are sometimes started under the incorrect category, but I find that they get moved pretty quickly.

I am an adult, myself, and spend my spare time here. I like looking around from time to time under the different categories to see what people are talking about. I hardly enter the creative areas or non-webkinz related areas. A suggestion would be that if you have a need, a question or a problem, start a thread. Ask for help. That's what I have done. If you begin a thread on a specific topic, other related threads come up. It's a helpful tool!

Also, if you are just clicking around hoping to discover "substance", try to remember this is a site devoted to a virtual reality world for stuffed anmials.

Extremely well put magicmom! I myself posted an idea I had and it was moved so fast my head is still spinning! I accidentally posted it in the wrong area.So the mods here are great and I think the board is very well run. It's a pleasure to be here.
RockGirl is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 02:33 AM   #46
ymcmb<3

Nascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud of

Like Justin said before and so did i, This is a site for EVERYBODY. We dont want to leave people out!
Nascargirl#8 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2008, 10:18 PM   #47
PM me for it

nystar is on a distinguished road

Hmm I guess you could make an only Adult thread, but not say that. You could make it a chat thread that only adults would really like to talk about. Kids probably wouldn't want to comment because it wouldn't be a post that interested them. Also you could ask in the first post for there not to be any fluff posts like "OMG" or things like that. Just a thought
Old 01-07-2008, 10:27 PM   #48
sarahcie
Gifted

sarahcie is on a distinguished road

Justin has already cleared thi up and has declined that WI is an area for both 'subspecies' of the human race.
I am not an adult, but I agree to what you all are trying to come accross. A little getaway form the threads celebrating a new Webkinz or Crown of Wonder, but something about how much you make in a week or an analysis on which game profits the most per mnute on each individual skill..
On thw whole Webkinz Insider is a place for Webklinz lovers to gather, celebrate, discuss, and learn about this virtual world in which we thrive.
I praise everyone for this fancy idea, that which I have never heard before,and even though it is not attainable, it's a wonderful idea that should not be forgotton.

Have a Great Night!

Sincerely,
sarahcie
Old 01-07-2008, 10:54 PM   #49
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
This has been visited many times before. WI is a place made for everyone, and we will never create an adults-only area. I'm sorry!
Thanks Justin I don't think that would be fair becouse I am a kid
Old 01-07-2008, 11:55 PM   #50
charmingly
Gift Guru

mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

i think we should add an area for spouses and or friends of people addicted to webkinz.

that way, while we all sit and talk on here, they can all sit and chat about how much they all miss us, and how they dont understand webkinz
mootooyou is offline Female
Closed