Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 07:25 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

taracombs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: For Those of Us Who Don't Use Twitter...

Great idea! You should do it.
taracombs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #12
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome idea! Many people don't use Twitter, including me.
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 11:03 PM   #13
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

We show you info we get from WW tweets on the home page, and always share important info, and Twitter isn't the only way you can contact them...you can still call, send comments and suggestions from WW and customer support, and Webkinz Newz. They don't respond to every "tweet". I sent them one and didn't get any reply...
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 11:50 PM   #14
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

I don't see anything wrong with it. In fact I think someone who runs the site SHOULD do that. Why should we be shut off from GANZ just cause we don't use Twitter?
3gypsies is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 11:53 PM   #15
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFireFawn
I think you can do that, i don't see what's wrong with it
I agree with WFF
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 11:56 PM   #16

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

i don't use twitter...personally i think it's sorta a waste of time...but hey that my opinion!!
lol so no offense!
~valerie
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 01:41 AM   #17
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Nice idea.. WI can't tell you EVERY little thing..
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 09:20 AM   #18
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I like this idea. I don't have a Twitter and I really want to get the latest "Tweets" in WW.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:26 AM   #19
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Excellent idea. I would definitely take advantage of a thread like that.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 01:03 PM   #20
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

That's A good idea! My Mom won't let me get one but I don't really want one.
Moonbow is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥