Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 04:38 PM   #1
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Question For Those of Us Who Don't Use Twitter...

I haven't been in this forum for a long time, so I don't know if this has ever been suggested....

Is there any way to have a special thread, or a stickied thread, where those of us who don't use Twitter can post messages and questions for Ganz, and then a WI member who does use Twitter can ask those questions, and pass on the reply?
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Default Re: For Those of Us Who Don't Use Twitter...

I think you can do that, i don't see what's wrong with it
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 04:42 PM   #3
I owe it all to JC ♥

ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!

That's a good idea
Old 03-20-2010, 04:47 PM   #4
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

:bokbok: That's a FABULOUS idea! I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again...I don't Tweet and my children for sure don't Tweet...not cause I'm a meanie, just cause they aren't old enough to care yet. We shouldn't be left outta the loop just cause we choose not to Tweet. My phone is blowing up enough as it is....sometimes I just turn it off so I can finish grocery shopping in peace! Hello? Am I the only one?
KinzDiva is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 04:53 PM   #5

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

I think thats a really great idea! Someone could maybe open up a thread,for those who don't have Twitter or whatever,and people could post questions and stuff for the people that DO have twitter to ask Ganz! Thats a fabulous idea auntjenny! Thanks for sharing!
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 05:32 PM   #6
SuchGreatHeights.
Banned
PaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clown

Great idea.
I don't use twitter (it scares me, one time I joined and like three people I didn't know followed me [or whatever they call it there] and a day later they where all banned for 'suspicious activities') and yeah. That'd be great for people who don't Tweet.
PaperBlossom is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

I love the idea
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 03-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #8
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

That's a really cool idea! Rep!
Old 03-20-2010, 07:22 PM   #9
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

That's a great idea
lego is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #10
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thats a great idea! I have questions, but I really dont want to bother with all the mess of signing up, mainting an account, commenting, waiting for replies, etc. when I only have a few questions for Ganz and would never use it again xD
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥