Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #1
I stole your
Webkinz :)

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Default These siggies are getting annoying!

I think it's really annoying and pointless when people have siggies that talk about things they don't like. Like, if they say: "I am one of the thousands of people who hate the Jonas Brothers", or something like that. It's really pointless and annoying, and it could lead to fights and arguements(sp?). People don't really care about what you don't like. It's about what you DO like.

I mean, it's fine if it's a post or something, and let's say someone asks if you like Twilight, then you can say you do or you don't like it. But just saying it in your siggies is pointless when nobody wants to even know.
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 06:30 PM   #2
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: These siggies are getting annoying!

I somewhat agree.
I think its fine to say "I'm Anti-Jonas and proud " But I think it would be rude to say "I hate the jonas brothers so much they sound like crap."
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 06:31 PM   #3
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

I totally agree! :]
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #4
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

I agree. If you don't like something keep it to yourself.
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #5
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Well, they can put anything they like in their signature. If it is bad, (not like "I don't like the JoBros!" but something offensive and rude) then report it
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 06:37 PM   #6
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

That is not pointless at all! I am proud to say I am Anti-Twilight, Anti-iCarly, and Anti-Lots of other stuff. And I can voice that where ever and whenever I want! It's all about opinions and views when you are chatting with other people. I can put my opinions in my siggie, on my profile page, in my avatar, and anywhere I want to. If you don't like it-ignore it! It's not that complicated! People DO care what you don't like! One of my WI-BFFs is Anti-Twilight with me and that's one of the main reasons we are friends! IT'S ALL ABOUT OPINIONS! I will express myself and my personality where ever I please! It is not up to you weather I dislike something or not-it's up to ME!
And it's to everyone else to voice and express their opinions! It's a FREE COUNTRY and I can say whatever I want! Again, if you don't like it-ignore it! It's not the expressors problem. They are just saying what we believe in!
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 06:39 PM   #7
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I don't feel there is anything wrong with it, unless it's rude, like lizzyxwebkinz stated.

My teacher once gave us a paper and said to write down the things that we like along with the things we dislike. He said you never really know a person until you see the things they don't like as well.

It could sprout friendships...you never know.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 06:40 PM   #8
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
I somewhat agree.
I think its fine to say "I'm Anti-Jonas and proud " But I think it would be rude to say "I hate the jonas brothers so much they sound like crap."
I totally agree with you, but I actually kinda think the ones that say If the Jonas Brothers said breathing wasn't cool 94% of girls would be dead. I'd be in the 6% that was alive! But I am very upset by some that say "JONAS BROTHERS STINK!" and stuff like that, if it isn't that nice, then don't put it in your siggie
Old 08-10-2009, 06:40 PM   #9
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

i know, if you don't like somebody/ something, then why are you wasting siggie space about it?? i mean, you can totally put it there, but i don't see why, if you don't like them, why you even bother putting it there. i'd much rather hear about what you do like i mean, if you bring it up sometime, that you don't like us, then thats fine too. i mean, i can see both sides, but if someone specifically asks me about whatever i don't like, i'll tell them that (nicely!! ) but the first thing i tell them about myself won't be that i don't like hannah montana or whatever.
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #10
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks guys,
yeah, I don't get why some people waste their siggy space.

lucky4me243 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, opinions rock, p.t. posted here