Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 08:50 PM   #31
Wordy Nerdy Birdy
Webkinz :)
Passerine is a jewel in the roughPasserine is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: There's other sections!

Good point!

I tend to stay in a few sections and not visit others. Some, like Accessories and Trading Cards, I don't have anything to contribute to (I don't buy those items, so I don't know anything about them!) But it's good not to get stuck in a rut. After reading your thread, I ventured a little out of my comfort zone and visited forum sections I haven't touched since joining, and found some great threads. Thanks for the little push.
Passerine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 08:52 PM   #32
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

While I agree and recommend this to people who complain about certain sections, it almost seems like you are saying it is wrong to have a favorite section that you spend most of your time in. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and people are going to post and spend time where they enjoy themselves and feel welcome.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 09:22 PM   #33
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Thanks for the posts everyone.

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
While I agree and recommend this to people who complain about certain sections, it almost seems like you are saying it is wrong to have a favorite section that you spend most of your time in. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and people are going to post and spend time where they enjoy themselves and feel welcome.
No, no, I wasn't trying to say that at all. I'm sorry if it came out that way.
It's normal to have a favourite section - I enjoy Open Mike and Roleplay, those are probably my two favourite but I'm trying to go around the forum instead of staying in one place, and I'm suggesting that other people try to do the same.

I know there's nothing wrong with that, as I stated in some part of my post. I can't change their thoughts and opinions on each section, it was just a suggestion. (:
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 09:28 PM   #34
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: There's other sections!

I also agree. Explore a new section, and if you don't like it, try another.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 09:34 PM   #35
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I agree, recently today, About a couple hours before I found this thread, I noticed I j=should dpend more time in other sections, so I did....and now I am having more fun on Webkinz Insider then I was before! If you put your mind to go to all types of sections, you would find that you could have been missing out. I know I did!
Great thread! I love the point to it! It was uncanny to have noticed that, then I come here, and it is esxactly what I did earlier today!

A member who had extended there most recently visited sections,
Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 09:37 PM   #36

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for giving us something to think about.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:33 PM   #37
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

I completly agree. I try to explore the forum as much as possible.
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 11:52 PM   #38
webkinz_forever

Thanks for posting this. I too agree that it is important to be a well-balanced member. The is webkinz insider, and so we should be talking about webkinz too. Just keep in mind, some people quit webkinz and stay on WI, so that limits the forums they go on.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:19 AM   #39
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

There lies the beauty of WI if you want to spread your wings there are many threads to go and check out. On the other hand, if it is the individual wish to stay with one or two topics they find interesting and only posts there that’s always good too. I am just glad that all of us have such a great place to come to share our interest in Webkinz overall. After all the main reason this forum exist is to share and have fun discussing everything and anything to do with little stuffed animals.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:55 AM   #40

rainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to all

Good point. I only go to Open Mike, General Discussion/Chat and Member's Creations. I'm started to go other places like here and Join the Club.

Thanks for pointing out this! Rep
rainbowwebkinz is offline Female
Closed