Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 05:57 PM   #21
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: There's other sections!

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
Hello .
Something that's been bugging me recently is how some members are attached to certain sections. For instance: Gift Exchange, Open Mike, blah blah blah.. not that these sections aren't great, they are. It's good to hang out and trade for a bit, I admit! And Open Mike is really fun, you can talk about anything on your mind.

Now, often, these threads turn to the DCT. This is one of the places I'm thinking of right now, but I'm not going to pick on that thread and it's regular DCTers, but I'm also talking about regular Traders and Regular Avatars and Signature makers and orderers. Look.. I can't control what you do on here, but what you have to remember is that that's not the only section. You can find a bunch of interesting things in each forum, so you guys shouldn't stay in one and just post there, because, sometimes, a lot of those posts will just be spam, which quite a few people frown upon.

I know a lot of you are active in different forums, and that's what I like.
This isn't an issue or something, I just think it's a good idea. Tell me your thoughts. (:

- Candice
Me, and all my friends, stick to the RP zone, where we feel comfortable. People like to stick to where they 'belong'. For example, when I go to the DCT, I am basically ignored because all I do here is RP and trade[basically], so I stick to the RPs....did I make sense?
mouse4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 05:57 PM   #22
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I'm usually "all over the place" except for areas I don't really have an interest in, such as Trading Cards & Curio Shop.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 05:58 PM   #23
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

I really agree! I am not in the GE yet, so I don't know about the GE experience.

Other than that, I don't really do that. I mean, I totally love the forum. To have the opportunity to have a lot of categories is fabulous!

I enjoy this one, Open Mike, Rumor Mill & lots of others!

Great post [XO] Pop-Tart!! : )
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 05:58 PM   #24
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Great reminder!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 05:58 PM   #25
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mouse4
Me, and all my friends, stick to the RP zone, where we feel comfortable. People like to stick to where they 'belong'. For example, when I go to the DCT, I am basically ignored because all I do here is RP and trade[basically], so I stick to the RPs....did I make sense?
You do mousie But, I've seen you here quite so often now
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-31-2009, 06:07 PM   #26
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i must admit that i forum surf.... i don't tend to stay in just one place while i am on webkinz insider. i find that by moving around i can find out things and see things that i wouldn't have seen otherwise.
i have found out a lot of things just by doing this. so i totally agree with you.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 06:43 PM   #27
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Explore, explore, explore! Try out new sections you haven't gone to yet! I know Open Mike can be a little addicting (tell me about it..xD), but there's always other places to go to

~puppies
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 06:50 PM   #28
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree! I try to go to other parts of the fourm. Sometimes, i look at how many people are veiwing a secton and if there's not a lot then I go to that section!
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 07:02 PM   #29
Gifted

BlackLab39 has disabled reputation

You have a good point.
Although, I am totally guilty of being one of those people who tend to stay in only one or two sections. Most of my time is spent in the RP section and GE section. I never really post anywhere other than those two places, even though I read threads located all over the forum. However, I want to start posting outside of my "comfort zone" more frequently and plan to make that my mission over Spring Break since I'll have some extra time on my hands.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:46 PM   #30
Webkinz :)

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

I agree. The DCT isnt EVERYTIHNG about WI. But, its the user's choice on what thread to go on to. But, i've been telling myself lately NOT to stay on the DCT so much and go around actually helping people in the forum. Now, of course i'm going to go on the DCT on a regular basis, but its not the only thing i'll go on while im on WI! Thanks for the reminder.
turtlegurl is offline Female
Closed