Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   There should be a PM when BIG changes happen... (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/there-should-pm-when-big-changes-473099/)

SOSO91002-22-2009 11:12 AM

There should be a PM when BIG changes happen...

Hi and thanks for clicking! :)
Have you seen that the WIGEV has been updated so that the priceless range starts at 50,000, not 40,000?

If you haven't, then this could be a serious problem.
People can be trading things are priceless, for things that AREN'T priceless, etc. on Webkinz.

I think there should be a PM sent to EVERYONE of the forum, to let them know about the change.
And future changes coming in the future.

What do YOU think?

nanook4302-22-2009 11:16 AM

Re: There should be a PM when BIG changes happen...

I LOVE THIS IDEA! It'd be so nice to have a PM sent to us telling if a new change has happened. Rep for you!

SOSO91002-22-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanook43 (Post 13137499)
I LOVE THIS IDEA! It'd be so nice to have a PM sent to us telling if a new change has happened. Rep for you!

Thank you for reading :)

smvmonkey02-22-2009 11:22 AM

I think that is a FABULOUS idea..It's good to know what's going on in the WI world. :)
Even if they put them in the breaking news/front page people may not look there.
Because I know I always type in www.webkinzinsider.com/forum when I'm coming to WI.
I love this idea, I just hope it isn't too much considering there are thousands of members.

SOSO91002-22-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smvmonkey (Post 13137613)
I think that is a FABULOUS idea..It's good to know what's going on in the WI world. :)
Even if they put them in the breaking news/front page people may not look there.
Because I know I always type in www.webkinzinsider.com/forum when I'm coming to WI.
I love this idea, I just hope it isn't too much considering there are thousands of members.

I know that it can be done, because I remember that when Buildabearville insider opened, Justin sent everyone a pm about it.

smvmonkey02-22-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOSO910 (Post 13137632)
I know that it can be done, because I remember that when Buildabearville insider opened, Justin sent everyone a pm about it.

Oh, okay, then yes this would be a wonderful idea :)
Rep point for you SOSO910.
:)

SOSO91002-22-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smvmonkey (Post 13137662)
Oh, okay, then yes this would be a wonderful idea :)
Rep point for you SOSO910.
:)

Thank you :)

Lyssa4502-22-2009 11:36 AM

This is a good idea! I have no idea what you said about the trading, so that would be good for me if there was a PM that these things happen! Rep!

BackFlip1502-22-2009 11:39 AM

While this is a great idea,
WI simply couldn't do that. It could take a day or two. Because you can only send a PM to 5 recipents at a time. This would be a waste of time considering all they could do in that time. Maybe they could just announce the changes on the front page.
Great idea though!

--Carlyy<3

bananapudding02-22-2009 11:42 AM

Gr8 idea!!! Neva thought of it!!