Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Is there any way..

So, there are some people who like to greet people by posting a friendly "Have a nice day", "Congratulations" etc. on profiles.

If you are one of those people, isn't it hard to post to everyone? Especially since if you have a giant friends list?

Well, I was hoping we can somehow do a thing like..You know how you can PM up to 5 people a message altogether? I suggest that there should be a VM thing that lets you VM up to ____ people and send the same message altogether. I am fine if vBullentin can't do this, but if it could, I would love this to become a feature.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 09:49 PM   #2
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Is there any way..

HI Miss!

I know that you can not copy/paste your "Welcome" in the Welcome section, but I do not know about other sections of the forum.

I know it seems like a lot of "work" to reach out to your friends.....

but a personal note always means so much....at least to me....rather than a copied post that was sent to 5 other people.

Just my opinion! I know you are a very friendly person and trying to figure out how to reach all of your friends!!

rockermom is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 10:02 PM   #3
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

I think its a great idea. Of course it is always nice to get a personal message as well, but if it were an image for a special occasion, and you find the right one to share with all of your friends, then it will be nice to have the feature to select more than one friend.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by AgtPix; 05-16-2010 at 10:28 AM..
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 10:12 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Sugar_Pebbles is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with agtpix (:
Sugar_Pebbles is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 10:16 PM   #5
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I can see when posting an image it would be helpful.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:41 AM   #6
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I don't send greetings anymore because it'll take awhile to send everyone a message. So..
Old 05-16-2010, 09:27 AM   #7
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I agree there are times when I would like to make contact with everyone on my friends list and am not able to do that. There should be a feature where we could send a small message or graphic to everyone on our list. That would be so so helpful.
Tula is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

This feature (only one VM at a time) helps to prevent the mass spamming of profiles.

The computer cannot tell the difference between your nice friendly greeting and the annoying spam.

I know that it's tedious to send the same greeting (Merry Christmas for example, or Happy Halloween) one at a time. Friends at the beginning of the alphabet get greeted more often than the ones at the end.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 11:41 AM   #9
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Webkinz :)

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
So, there are some people who like to greet people by posting a friendly "Have a nice day", "Congratulations" etc. on profiles.

If you are one of those people, isn't it hard to post to everyone? Especially since if you have a giant friends list?

Well, I was hoping we can somehow do a thing like..You know how you can PM up to 5 people a message altogether? I suggest that there should be a VM thing that lets you VM up to ____ people and send the same message altogether. I am fine if vBullentin can't do this, but if it could, I would love this to become a feature.
I think this is a great idea MissPuppy. Especially for Holldiays, I know many members like to post a cute little picture and say "Happy Halloween" or "Merry Christmas" and some people even say "Have a Great Day" It would make doing these things a whole lot easier.
-Kels
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 10:42 PM   #10
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
This feature (only one VM at a time) helps to prevent the mass spamming of profiles.

The computer cannot tell the difference between your nice friendly greeting and the annoying spam.

I know that it's tedious to send the same greeting (Merry Christmas for example, or Happy Halloween) one at a time. Friends at the beginning of the alphabet get greeted more often than the ones at the end.

Thanks for bringing that up.

I am going to start with the End of my list next time and work backward!
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, code orange