Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2007, 06:48 PM   #1
Gifted
Butterbaby97 is on a distinguished road

Default Thankz Points for Tips

Hey! I wanted to say that you should have thankz pointz if someone repetedly gave tips and hints and stuff. Then they can be rewarded for all their hard work.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2007, 01:13 PM   #2
Gifted
flowergirl488 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Thankz Points for Tips

How do you give someone Thankz Points?
Old 04-30-2007, 08:09 AM   #3
Gifted
Butterbaby97 is on a distinguished road

You click their name, and you scroll down until you see Thankz Points. Then you click sumbit feed back for ....... That is how you do it. If you need any more help, Personal Message me and tell me what you need help with.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:48 PM   #4
as Here!

MissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledge

Actually, Thankz points and Feedback are two different things. Thankz points are given to thank a member for any reason. Feedback is given when you've completed a trade with a member and want to let others know how the trade went.

To give Thankz points, click on the thumbs up under a member's name. A box will pop up and ask you why you're adding to the member's reputation. Just say why you're thanking them and click 'Add to Reputation'. Hope that clears things up for ya!
Old 05-03-2007, 06:16 AM   #5
snowgirl798
Gift Guru
snow_mnstr is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by MissyKinz
Actually, Thankz points and Feedback are two different things. Thankz points are given to thank a member for any reason. Feedback is given when you've completed a trade with a member and want to let others know how the trade went.

To give Thankz points, click on the thumbs up under a member's name. A box will pop up and ask you why you're adding to the member's reputation. Just say why you're thanking them and click 'Add to Reputation'. Hope that clears things up for ya!
I tried to give someone a thanks point yesterday and it still is not by their name. I clinked on the thubb up and then typed what I wanted but it is not there.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:32 AM   #6
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

I am confused by the thankz points. I'd like to know how to give them. The only name I see the thumbs up/thumbs down under is my own, and I don't quite think I'm supposed to give them to myself. Is this just because I'm a newbie and not allowed to rate anyone else yet? (Which would certainly be fair.) Or am I just missing it?
Old 05-04-2007, 11:08 AM   #7
Gifted

relic10 is an unknown quantity at this point

You click on the thumbs up symbol in the person's post that you want to thank. It's at the bottom, below where it says "Giftz"
Old 05-04-2007, 11:28 AM   #8
snowgirl798
Gift Guru

I have another question. Is there a way to go in and look at your own thanks points details to find out what people thanked you for? I can't seem to find a way to do that.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:29 AM   #9
snowgirl798
Gift Guru

LOL. NM....I just found it. LOL It is in the user CP. LOLOLOL....I just answered my own question. Too funny.
snow
Old 05-04-2007, 11:31 AM   #10
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

Hmm. I see the thumbs, but only under my own name. Are those the ones I use, or would that 'thank' me instead?
Closed