Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2007, 09:49 PM   #11
kibbles215
Webkinz :)

JSwebster is on a distinguished road

Default Re: thanksgiving?

whens the us thanksgiving anyway (lol can you tell im canadain)
JSwebster is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2007, 09:52 PM   #12
RyanR2D2
Gift Guru

jewel01 is on a distinguished road

It is this coming Thursday (and for the record Ganz still should have celebrated both the Canadian and US Thanksgivings in my book...)
Old 11-16-2007, 10:02 PM   #13
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

I agree that major holidays from Canada and other countries now that they are international should be recognized. I mean that just means more for all of us. LOL
millieroo is offline Female
Old 11-16-2007, 10:08 PM   #14
kinzkidzrule

Yes but celebrating it in other countries would cost them money and you know they dont want that!! (lol) plus they probably think it would go against someone religion. I dont care either way! IT is more Kinz presents for me!! LOL
Old 11-16-2007, 10:12 PM   #15
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

You get the items, when you log onto webkinz on Thanksgiving Day.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:13 PM   #16
gabbygirl721
Gifted

gabbygirl721 has a spectacular aura about

You have to log on to get it.[/quote]

Thnaks
gabbygirl721 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2007, 10:13 PM   #17
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kinzkidzrule
Yes but celebrating it in other countries would cost them money and you know they dont want that!! (lol) plus they probably think it would go against someone religion. I dont care either way! IT is more Kinz presents for me!! LOL
Whay do you mean "other countries"?

Canada IS their country!!!!!
Old 11-16-2007, 10:15 PM   #18
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Yes but Christmas and Easter are against many religions too. I think everyone has a right to celebrate their beliefs. If you recognize one and not another that really isnt fair. And how is it costing money if the things arent "real"? I think it would be very time consuming to recognize all the major holidays. They could just give generic seasonal gifts e.g. spring, summer, fall, winter themed gifts. Im grateful for whatever they give us.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 11-16-2007, 10:47 PM   #19
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by millieroo
Yes but Christmas and Easter are against many religions too. I think everyone has a right to celebrate their beliefs. If you recognize one and not another that really isnt fair. And how is it costing money if the things arent "real"? I think it would be very time consuming to recognize all the major holidays. They could just give generic seasonal gifts e.g. spring, summer, fall, winter themed gifts. Im grateful for whatever they give us.
Themed might be better. I'm just saying they are a CANADIAN company and they give presents at US Thanksgiving and NOT Canadian.
Why????????????????????????????
Old 11-17-2007, 07:31 AM   #20
Gifted

megcat131 is on a distinguished road

thanksgiving was a month ago in canada but I am still excited to get that pumpkin pie!
Closed