Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2012, 08:38 AM   #351
Laughs often
Webkinz :)

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

Default Re: Thanks Justin for the new taskbar! (:

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
You should no longer be seeing this issue, I corrected it already...?
Sadly I still am. I can tell you are working on this because today it is a hit and miss, some pages all the tabs look good except Community. Then other pages none of the tabs are readable.
Good luck! and don't forget to sleep
Naturelover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2012, 12:18 PM   #352
Meadowlicious

TiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socks

ever since the new tool bar came out i have been unable to log in on my iPod. It will show me the "Thank you for logging in" screen, but then i won't be logged in. anyone else have trouble with this?
TiaColette is offline Female
Old 05-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #353
ohhai i'm robin.~

Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!

^^
That happens to me on the front page. Just go on to the forum; you should just be logged in.
Robolo101 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2012, 06:09 AM   #354
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I'm still seeing this if I click on Community, or one of the drop downs: (It's normal until I click on it)
Try clearing your cache? Are you using IE9? I've tested extensively with a fresh copy of Windows 7 and IE9 and it works flawlessly for me.
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-21-2012, 06:09 AM   #355
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by TiaColette
ever since the new tool bar came out i have been unable to log in on my iPod. It will show me the "Thank you for logging in" screen, but then i won't be logged in. anyone else have trouble with this?
I assure you it has nothing to do with the toolbar at the top
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #356
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Try clearing your cache? Are you using IE9? I've tested extensively with a fresh copy of Windows 7 and IE9 and it works flawlessly for me.
Yep, I've cleared my cache, pressed F5, logged out and back, and it's still like that when I'm on the main Forum page, or on a thread. If I click on one of the tabs and actually click on one of the sub-sections, or click on Quote to reply to someone, it's perfect. Everything works fine though. I can do everything on the site like normal. Even though things overlap when I click on a dropdown, it all functions correctly.
I'm using IE9 on a Windows 7 Toshiba laptop. (don't know if that makes a difference)

Last edited by Desty; 05-21-2012 at 08:27 AM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 05-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #357

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

For some reason, the words pop up over the words that say "Webkinz Insider Forum", and I can't see the menu letters, and I have the latest Internet Explorer. What do I do?
Old 05-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #358

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
For some reason, the words pop up over the words that say "Webkinz Insider Forum", and I can't see the menu letters, and I have the latest Internet Explorer. What do I do?
'
Use Google Chrome, i have no problems with WI using it and it's a lot of faster than any browser i have ever used.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 05-21-2012, 10:24 AM   #359
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
'
Use Google Chrome, i have no problems with WI using it and it's a lot of faster than any browser i have ever used.
Yep, Google Chrome works fine for me here.
Desty is offline Female
Old 05-22-2012, 07:05 AM   #360
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
This is bizarre... Can you explain on what pages and exactly how you get to them that you're seeing this? I can't reproduce in IE9!!
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*thankyoujustin!*, :djustinrocks, all i want is everything, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, double d scotland, guingal was here!, isabelle123 is observant, jesus loves you!, lake, live-love-lego, lu (:, nachos4ever, puppeh power!, rainbowz rock!!, reach*for*the*stars, savin' the troll galaxy, shrewfang♥, think outside the [box], ~never~stop~dreaming~