Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 04:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

Default Thanks to all of the staff on WI! **CARD** (Sign Today)

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the staff on WI. I know how much they work because I have my own WW website. It only has 15 members, and I work on it everyday. But think about the staff on WI, they have more than 10,000 members. So I just wanted to say thanks to them. This is a card to them, so if you want to sign, feel free to. Just fill out the form below. Thank you once again members, and I hope that WI stays as great as it is.

Thanks to the staff for all the countless hours you put in, and all the amazing things you do. We love you!

Thank you sooo much for puting your time into webkinzinsider! With out webkinzinsider, i dont know where i would be right now or what ill be doing. Thanks so much for amking webkinzinsider! I really apreciate your help! and all of the update you do for us!

Thanks to all! You are awesome. Love this site! Happy Halloween!!!!!

thanks so much!!!!!

Thank you so much - you guys are great.......and very tolerant of all us crazies!!

Thank you guys so much. WI has given me so much information about webkinz i would have never knew. And even more importantly i have created wonder friends on WI. Without you none of this would have been possible. A huge thanks to you, bravo . You guys ROCK!

Thank you so much for all you do! I ♥ WI Staff!

Thanks so much for everything you do!

Thank you so much for all you do to make this such a fun site for Webkinz lovers of all ages! We love you!!

Proud Member of Webkinzinsider
This is amazing site... "Thank you," seems like so little for all of the time and effort all of you give to all of the members who enjoy the fruits of your labor, but it is heartfelt. As much as I enjoyed Webkinz before I stumbled across this site, this has so enhanced my enjoyment of the game and it is nice to know there are others who enjoy this obsession too who are always there with a helping hand and good fellowship.

Thanks again,
Ergoiam

Thank you WI for making this site, all WI members, mods, admins, and Justin & Wendy for making it safe and fun!

Thanks for all you do! This is the best site ever and I know you'll help it stay that way. Mostly all of the members are "good seeds", and that's pretty hard to find. I ♥ it here and I ALWAYS will!

Thank you so much, staff. We love you so much! I don't think that anyone could make a safer and more fun community then we have here. We all love the guides that FIA has put together, all the contests you have hosted like Operation October, and the hours you have spent to make this a great place. I think that WI is by far the best site for webkinz and to meet new people. Many 'new people' are staff yourselves, gift coaches, mods, and admins, who tell us about rules and guidlines. Gift coaches especially, thank you, for spending your time to tutor us in the ways of the Gift Exchange. Mods and Admins, thank you for the announcements you make, and the questions you answer. I believe that you are the core of WI, and some of the best people I have ever met.

Thank you for a wonderful, helpful site. It's nice to have so much information at hand when you need it.

I see many of the staff pouring in hours upon hours making this the wonderful family it has become, thanks for that! Luv you guys!

Thanx so much.......This site is awesome. I can't imagine the time and effort that you put into it, so Thanx Justin and Wendy and staff for having such a helpful, informative, creative and fun site for all of us Webkinz fanatics!

WI, I don't know how to sum this into a sentence..but i love you and everything you do. I cannot believe you would give away such valuable prizes for mere personal occasions. Thank you so much WI.

Thank you so much for making wi a very fun and helpful place! rules!

All of you work so hard at keeping this site going and safe. It must be a labor of love. Many thanks for all that you do. May you keep up all your good work. Peace to you all.

This has been a lot of fun! It's great to have a place to go while waiting for maitenence, glitches, rares..... Thank you, but also a big thanks to all of the members who are always more than willing to help out a fellow ww addict!
~AnthonysMommy

you all do a great job with this website. its safe and fun for kids of all ages. my daughter and I want you to know that you and your work is appreciated and enjoyed. thank you from our hearts
Anything else: this is by far the best site i have seen with information on and about webkinz/ganz. you all ROCK!!!!!!! thanks again

Thanks you Staff, for your wonderful work on WI we most love WI and it is one of the best WW sites unlike other webkinz sites who dont update you guys update every week, and there is so much things to enjoy here its awsome! So thanks to you guys!

Thank you so much for making WI a great site!

Dear Mods, Admins, and everyone who contributes to Webkinz Insider. You have make a great impact on the site. Without you guys this site wouldn't be possible. You are all so friendly!
Thanks once again! =]

Thank you staff of WI for making this site awesome. I've made some great friends. I love it here!

I just want to say thanks for keeping this site great!!!!

Thanks so much for everything. Don't know what I'd do without WI.

Thank you staff of WI for all the wonderful work you do.

Thank you so much for this site, it is awesome!! I visit every day! thank you again!!

For all you do, and all the time you invest for the happiness of others, thank you so much! WI is the very best Webkinz related site, hands down!

Thank you for all you do. I love the information I get here - it has greatly enhanced my Webkinz experience

Thank you WI. You have a wonderful safe, informative, creative, fun site. Everyone has my admiration as to the time and effort that each and everyone of the staff members puts into this site.
You have made this a wonderful place for children and those of us who are children at heart if not in age.

Thanks Staff for making WI!

Thanks so much for all of the hard work each and every one of you put into making this site so amazing and safe. I feel completely safe having my child be a member and that's a great feeling. I think this site should be given out with every Webkinz adoption, I wouldn't know half of what I do about Webkinz without this wonderful site.

Thank You for everything. It is a wonderful site with great information and great members.

all of the wi staff is awesome. you guys are great and so patient with all of us. you will answer all of are questions any time you can. this site would never be as great as it is today with you guys. thanks for making this site as great as it is today. you guys are awesome and always will.
<3 ally3795

We love the mods! Thanks for all you do!

thanks from us all!

:gr:
Webkinz Rainbow

thanks for all you do here on WI

Thanks WI, for all you do. Thanks for providing us with a safe and fun environment to trade, get help and support from other WW advocates, and giving us those AWESOME contests! The mods and staff are so helpful and nice, I love them to death!

Sincerely,
abbythegrey

I just want to thank all the staff here at WI for a fabulous month of fun contests and games.
You have out done yourselves.
Thanks for all the time and effort you put into WI for all of us.
GramWebbie

thanks you guys. i got started wit just visiting each day to find out the rare, but soon i got hooked, and i now commonly have a WI screen on my computer. i really love the rare bar and thanks again for helping me in my quest to get the roadster go-kart! its a great site, one where kids like me can chat freely with other teens and kids and ask adults for advice, and no one is mean. so heres a big thank you for all the hard work you have done. i hope you keep it up in the future, and i really love your site.

I simple "thank you" just doesn't seem like enough.

You obviously put in countless hours and your generosity in the prizes for the contests you run is amazing. You have created and maintained a class-act website that is greatly appreciated by all of us. There is just so many ways that I, personally, have benefitted from your site. Too many to list. You are all truly amazing and I hope you know just how much the rest of us appreciate you!

Many, Many Thanks!

Without your help WI would be poorly run and disorganized. Your time and kindness has made enjoyment and the #1 News source for webkinz possible. Thank You So Much
Thank soo much! You make me exictied when i come home fro mschool everyday. This whole site would be very unorganized with out you! Gabee

Thank you so much. The kindness of all the people on here, especially the helpful staff has truly changed my life! I really cannot explain it. So many hints, heartfelt stories(Phillip), ans so much more must really take a lot of work. Thank- you so so very much! (That is supposed to be a happy cry!)

~lkemper

Form:

Letter:
Anything else:

Thanks everyone!

MaggieGirl789

Last edited by MaggieGirl789; 10-10-2008 at 06:55 AM..
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 04:19 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Thanks to all of the staff on WI! **CARD** (Sign Today)

WI username: -Lilypad
Signature (how you want it to apper): -Lilypad
Letter: Thanks to the staff for all the countless hours you put in, and all the amazing things you do. We love you!
Anything else:
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 04:22 PM   #3
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

WI username:
Signature (how you want it to apper): Fuzzypengun7
Letter: Thank you sooo much for puting your time into webkinzinsider! With out webkinzinsider, i dont know where i would be right now or what ill be doing. Thanks so much for amking webkinzinsider! I really apreciate your help! and all of the update you do for us!
Anything else: nope
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 04:23 PM   #4
buffaloshelley is an unknown quantity at this point

Buffaloshelley
Judy
Thanks to all! You are awesome. Love this site! Happy Halloween!!!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 04:25 PM   #5
hershys9I'm a sneaky

hershys9 is just really nicehershys9 is just really nice

hershys9
Emily
thanks so much!!!!!
hershys9 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 04:35 PM   #6
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Thank you so much - you guys are great.......and very tolerant of all us crazies!!
Old 10-01-2008, 04:35 PM   #7

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

OK. List updated.
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 04:38 PM   #8
Edward Cullen is a

xolyssax67 has a spectacular aura aboutxolyssax67 has a spectacular aura about

WI username: xolyssax67
Signature (how you want it to apper): Lyssa
Letter: Thank you guys so much. WI has given me so much information about webkinz i would have never knew. And even more importantly i have created wonder friends on WI. Without you none of this would have been possible. A huge thanks to you, bravo .
Anything else: You guys ROCK!
xolyssax67 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 04:41 PM   #9
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

WI username: webkinzworld14
Signature (how you want it to apper): ~webkinzwprld14
Letter: Thank you so much for all you do! I ♥ WI Staff!
Anything else:
Old 10-01-2008, 04:47 PM   #10
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

WI username: bethmiz
Signature (how you want it to appear): bethmiz
Letter: Thanks so much for everything you do!
bethmiz is offline Female
Closed