Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 02:32 PM   #11
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default Re: THANK YOU Wendy + Justin

WI is such a lovely place where others can enjoy and talk about not only Webkinz, but other topics as well. Go WI!
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2009, 02:38 PM   #12

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Thanks to everyone. It is a great place to be around. I love the fact that it is always on top of the new things happening and the place to find an answer to all my questions. Great job.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 07:58 PM   #13

Angel4eva has a spectacular aura about

WebkinzInsider is truly a wonderful place. They always let you share your feelings here. That's what I love about WI.
Angel4eva is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 08:02 PM   #14
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

Thank you! This website is awesome and it is definitely my favorite source for Webkinz information! <3
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2009, 06:03 AM   #15
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Thanks Wendy and Justin!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 09-29-2009, 11:43 AM   #16
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

A big thanks to all the mods, admins, and Justin and Wendy! WI is truly a great site!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-29-2009, 11:48 AM   #17
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by zatcat101
I agree, I've never seen another webkinz site better than WI. Thank you, Wendy and Justin!!
I found WI while looking for recipe resources. I have never bothered to look any further! I love it here, and I will add my thanks to Justin & Wendy, all the other Admins, Mods, and Gift Coaches, and my friends old and new (right down to the brand new Lil Kinz) who keep this site running and conversation moving.

I LOVE WI!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 09-29-2009, 11:58 AM   #18
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
I found WI while looking for recipe resources. I have never bothered to look any further! I love it here, and I will add my thanks to Justin & Wendy, all the other Admins, Mods, and Gift Coaches, and my friends old and new (right down to the brand new Lil Kinz) who keep this site running and conversation moving.

I LOVE WI!
My story is about the same, found it by accident, and I have never looked back Thank you!
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2009, 12:01 PM   #19
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thumbs up Re: THANK YOU Wendy + Justin

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
Very well said Tula, WI is the first place I head every morning to see what is new and exciting. And sometimes just to find out if I am the only one who is having a particular problem. I don't know how I survived playing WW on my own without this wonderful forum and all of my on line friends for almost a year before finding WI. I really can't imagine starting my day without WI or my cup of coffee, because it as much fun as the game itself.
I know what you mean. The first couple times I hit this website were just because my husband or myself were having brain freeze on unique names for our newest pets. But before long I realized just how much information and fun I can find here at . I try to check it several times a week (on my lunch hour), and usually end up emailing my hubby blurbs from the front page announcements or goofing off here on the forums.

Thanks Insider!!
Symphonie is offline Female
Old 09-29-2009, 12:08 PM   #20
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I agree and would also like to say, "Thanks". I am a Registered Nurse, my lifelong dream, who can no longer work due to an accident. WI has been a god send for me, it has lifted depression by giving me many caring friends, helps to distract the pain I am in by giving my mind something else to think about and provides an outlet for me no matter what frame of mind I am in. So thanks again for everything Justin and Wendy and everyone else who makes WI so wonderful.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Closed