Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 04:31 PM   #1
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Wink A "Thank You!" thread for all of the WI Staff Members

I think everyone should thank the WI Staff for adding some new features such as ...

Reporting a PM
The Community Bar ( Which now shows albums, contacts, and finding a member. )
Showing your rep boxes and stars in your profile
When you post you can give 5 tags to the thread
The refresh button turned from beige to blue. ( Thanks cocogirl for letting me know. )

* If you have wittnessed any other updations or new features feel free to post them and I will add them to the list*

So everybody just stop by and say a quick thank you for all the WI Staff who help make WI a better place each day!

Last edited by gabbyz2; 01-30-2009 at 03:43 PM..
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2009, 04:33 PM   #2
brown22eye
Gifted

sparkleful96 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: A "Thank You!" thread for all of the WI Staff Members

Thanks staff! You've made WI what it is today!

---------- sparkleful96 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Rep point for a great thread gabbyz!

Last edited by sparkleful96; 01-29-2009 at 04:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #3
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Thanks for the rep point. Also thanks for posting a thank you to the mods and the admins. They do so much to help WI I think everyone should thank them for all their hard work!
Old 01-29-2009, 04:42 PM   #4
K~J
Webkinz :)

K~J is an unknown quantity at this point

Mods -- Thank you for all of the work you have done. It has made WI the fun and safe community it is!

Adimins-- Thank you for everything.

Justin Wendy-- Thank you for starting WI!

gabbyz2-- Awesome thread Rep Point to you

Last edited by K~J; 01-29-2009 at 04:45 PM..
K~J is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 04:43 PM   #5
WhiteTerrierFan

Thanks so much, mods and admins for all the hard work you put it in.
Thanks for telling me about all this too, Gabby!
I really like the new features. (:
Old 01-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by K~J
Mods -- Thank you for all of the work you have done. It has made WI the fun and safe community it is!

Adimins-- Thank you for everything.

Justin Wendy-- Thank you for starting WI!

gabbyz2-- Awesome thread Rep Point to you
Thanks for the rep point! Also thanks for thanking the WI Staff. They really deserve it.

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
Thanks so much, mods and admins for all the hard work you put it in.
Thanks for telling me about all this too, Gabby!
I really like the new features. (:
Your welcome! Also thanks for thanking the WI Staff. They really deserve it. I like the new features too!
Old 01-29-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

thanks mods and admins, justin and wendy too!!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 04:54 PM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by xoxoflower07
thanks mods and admins, justin and wendy too!!
Justin and Wendy aren't admins? Also thanks for thanking the WI Staff members!
Old 01-29-2009, 04:57 PM   #9
Gift Guru

bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you so much!

I don't even have a favorite one, they are all awesome, and I can't thank them enough!
bookworm5854 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 04:58 PM   #10
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm5854
Thank you so much!

I don't even have a favorite one, they are all awesome, and I can't thank them enough!
I know. They're the best!
Closed

Tags
thanks mods and admins