Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 08:13 PM   #51
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Thank you, staff of WI!

Don't know what to add to almost all comments so far. I just read through all of them. Well deserved expressions of thanks and support to the mods, admins, Admin, sysops, GCs, founders and anyone I missed are very much in order. As members have said, this is a safe site. It will stay safe only as long as it's members continue to do things that keep it safe. That means following the rules and the advice of the admins and mods. This is a community and we must act as a community, all working together, to keep each other safe. This is a wonderful place to be. I will be happy to introduce my grandchildren to it when they are old enough.

Three cheers for all of the staff here.
beekay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2010, 08:35 PM   #52
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

So true.
Thank you all for everything you do! <3
Old 08-14-2010, 09:19 PM   #53
I, Are Thankfull!
Webkinz :)

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

Everyone I have met on this site has been so nice and helpful. I am so thankful I found this site and it's a big Thank You to all the Admin., Mods, Sysops, GC and founders for making it so great to be here!
april1013 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 09:19 PM   #54
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

I have been a member of this site for over 2 years, and this is one of the best sites around! I think WI should win a safety award because the site is very well moderated! Thank you to all staff who make this site a pleasurable and safe place to be on the internet!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 09:49 PM   #55

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by kayla8209
Well It is s kewl site but let me tell you, there is NO such thing as a "safe" site! There probably old men pretending to be little kids on this site, you NEVER know. This is one of my strongest pet peeves when people say it's a safe site because there is no such thing this is the internet. The internet isn't safe.
This is my opinion.
This is correct, the internet is never 100% safe. We do our best & our part to keep you safe by not allowing or removing what is called "personal information" here. But you also need to do your part and remember that safety is a two way street. Thanks for reminding us of this.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 10:39 PM   #56
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kayla8209
Well It is s kewl site but let me tell you, there is NO such thing as a "safe" site! There probably old men pretending to be little kids on this site, you NEVER know. This is one of my strongest pet peeves when people say it's a safe site because there is no such thing this is the internet. The internet isn't safe.
This is my opinion.
oh, i cannot express how true this is. how much it irks me that there are bad people lurking around WI...it makes me sick! but i do appreciate the staff's hard work to try to keep everyone here safe. and it's not just the staff, it's the rest of us here too. whenever we flag a thread that had revealed a user's personal info, we're helping a little bit. not by a whole lot, but it does mean a lot.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:01 PM   #57
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I know! It makes me sick to my stomach how forty-year-old men think they can just go onto a kid-friendly site! I am so glad that this website has so many Administrators and Moderators, I don't care if no one else likes WI (I am not saying I am the only one who likes WI!), This is the safest site I have really ever been on, besides Webkinz, that is fun, and you can talk to others and voice your opinions (in a nice manner!). Everywhere on the internet there is probably some 40-year-old trying to get personal info, and if this means this site isn't 100% 'safe', then so be it . . . But if you follow all WI rules, and report people who aren't and don't, then WI is basically 100% safe . . . Get what I mean? Basically I am just saying to follow the rules, report anyone who doesn't, and you'll be as safe as any website can get!
Old 08-14-2010, 11:25 PM   #58
Call me KD~

kdsw1 is just really nicekdsw1 is just really nice

I LOVE THIS SITE. ANYONE WHO BASHES IT SHALL BE BLASTED BY MAH LAZAH!

Lol.... But seriously, thank you, staff, for everything you have done for us. I wouldn't have met all these great people, this is a great place... I will always remember WI. (Not that I'm quitting!)
kdsw1 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 12:00 AM   #59
Voldemort is a

princessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yay staff! Thank you staff! *Happy dance*
princessgames is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 03:23 AM   #60

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

we could not make it with out you!!! thanks and MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, mmm cheese!, sarocks7, sherlock attack, small was here :], tawni <3's u!!, yay cheese